Welcome to the Pals February 2018 Blog Hop. Our theme this month is “Case the Catty”. The Stampin’ Pretty Pals will copy or remake projects from any of the current Stampin’ Up! catalogs and brochures. After all, who doesn’t CASE (Copy and Share Everything) once in a while. You may be just starting or hopped over from another Pal. In either case you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
I was thinking about exactly what card I wanted to CASE. And decided on a card in the occasions catalog . I love the bright colors and the gradient look with the heat embossing!
In my interpretation of the card, I completely changed the colors. I did used the technique with the blends to create my background . And the card was turned on its side . And instead of a white card base with a little texture added by stamping .I used the Tutti-Frutti notecards available during Sale-A-Bration .
I love these patterned notecards and envelopes! I love even more that they are FREE with a $50 purchase. Yeppie!!!!
- The gradient background was created with Stampin’ Blends . I used Night of Navy, Bermuda Bay, and Pool Party. This technique is very easy to create .I just simply colored on Whisper White paper each color using the brush tip and overlapping the colors .
- After the background was created, I stamped the flower-pot from Vertical Greetings with versamark. Then I heat embossed it with copper embossing powder.
- The just because was heat embossed in while on Night of Navy card stock
- The final touch was adding the Night of Navy and Calypso Coral Enamel Shapes
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on March 14, 2018. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Don’t forget to leave us a comment. We really like that.
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Rachael at Bluebonnet Stampin
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jackie Beers at BlueLineStamping
- Shannon Jaramillo at Shannon Kay Paperie
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Apron of Love
- Corinne Blake at The Creative Compendium
- Wendy Klein at DogGone Delightful Stampin’
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoy all the creations during the blog hop! Go and be creative my friends