I am back today with a quick and quick and easy little card featuring the Happiest of Day stamp set! I love the sketched look of the stamps and that it is super sweet! It is just one of those sets that a girly girl loves.
Oh Happiest of Days stamp set
This set is perfect for those who like to color! Or add doodling to a card. I have seen lots of doodling lately on cards. It is defiantly an on trend thing! And it adds lots of personality to your handmade cards. Rambling Rose Studio is amazing at doodling. You should definitely check out Billie’s work! Her cards are awesome and she will defiantly make you want to try your had at doodling.
- Everything is stamped in basic black.
- The three packages were colored with prisma color colored pencils. The colors used were Chartreuse (pc989), vert printemps (pc913), and eaugepále (pc1089)
- The corner stamp is from the Host Set in the Holiday Catalog, Season of Whimsy
- The last thing to do was add the doodling lines! I used a zig millennium 05 to do this.
The card base is a 4 bar size. Stampin’ Up! makes great 4 bar note cards and Envelopes. These are perfect for little cards like this. The Lemon Lime Twist layer is 3 3/8 by 4 7/8 inches. The stamped Whisper White layer is 3 1/4 by 4 3/4 inches.
You guys know I love to decorate my envelopes. So I added a little doodling to it as well and a Happy Birthday from Teeny Tiny Wishes
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
I’m going to leave you with an up close of the coloring. It was quite simple to add just a little bit of shading by layering the three colors on top of each other! Also, adding thin layers of color helped to build the color up!
Below is the supply list! Happy Stampin’ Remember you will also need a fine point pen for the doodling. And a way to color this awesome set!
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope each of you have a wonderful Tuesday! Stay creative my friends!
Jennifer Read More
The host set in the Holiday Catalog is such a fun whimsical set! I love the sketched feel of the set. I love that the ornaments are perfect for coloring. I love the simplicity of the sentiments and the stamps.
Season of Whimsy
The Other is always wanting new years cards. So, I decided to make a few using the sparkler! It is just too much fun!
- The colors used are Pool Party, Powder Pink, and Champagne Foil
- The Champagne Foil is beautiful embossed. Here it is embossed with the Oh My Stars Embossing Folder
- The sparkler is heat embossed. I wanted something similar to the Champagne Foil and something shimmery. So I took silver embossing powder and added a little gold, a little copper, and some dazzling diamonds. Shook it all up for a unique color.
- The final touch was to add some copper thread. I’m a huge fan of the mixed metal look. The Champagne Foil lends itself to this look quite well
A note about the Champagne Foil it is not this gold looking in real life. Unfortunately, even after trying several time of day, the foil photographed quite gold looking.
Here’s a up close of the mixed embossing powders
The card base in a Whisper White Notecard & Envelope. The Pool Party layer is 4 7/8 by 3 3/8 inches. The Champagne Foil is 4 3/4 by 3 1/4 inches and embossed. The small Pool Party layer is 3 5/8 by 2 1/8 inches. The stamped layer is 3 1/2 by 2 inches. The ribbons used are Powder Pink shimmery ribbon and Soft Sky classic weave ribbon.
The Holiday Catalog is here! I adore this catalog! I know you are loving it as much as I am! It is just full of awesomeness!!!
There is a super exciting stamp set available to all who place $300 order during September and October. Host a party or gather orders from your friends to reach your $300 order! You are going to want this exclusive stamp set! It is amazing!
Here is the supply list. If you have any questions about today’s card, products used, or Stampin’ Up! feel free to email me at [email protected]
I’m very happy to be sharing with you on this Beautiful Sunday. My thoughts are with all my Florida Friends as they are with my Texas Friend now in the stages of recovery.
Peace my Friend-
Jennifer Read More