A week ago today I was in Atlanta with fellow InKing Royalty for a little crafting time together. We had a great time learning from each other. But, mostly it was great to see all my friends face to face. We all talk and support each other in the cyber world. It was really was just amazing to get to see my fellow Royals!!!
During the event we had a card swap! Card swaps are so much fun. You get to see so many different ideas!! Several people did 3-D projects that were really awesome. And you get to take home a card or project by each person you trade with!!! Today I am sharing with you the card that I made for the swap!! It is such a fun technique. I love to use this idea with watercolor as well as ink blending. This time I chose ink blending…
- The first thing is to use a super smoth paper like whisper white. It has a clay coating that makes it perfect for ink.
- Cut a mask using the layering circles die cuts. I use stenciling paper for this…but a window sheet would work as well
- After taping down the paper then the mask over the paper start adding ink with a sponge
- You want to work in a circular direction. Also, start off the paper and work into the paper area
- The colors I used are Pickaboo Peach and Flirty Flimango for the ink blended circle . The Balloons are stamp in Dapper Denim
- All that is left is to stamp the balloons and sentament from the Lift Me Up stamp set
A little bit about the insperation, This card is completely inspired by a card Brian King made a few weeks back. His card was so soft and beautiful. I totally wanted to recreate his technique. The focal point with a simple stamped images…it is truly one of my absolutely favorite things to do…back when He did a video about this technique I was WOWed!!! ..he brought it back with a 2017 upgraded…still amazing, awesome, and so much fun!!!!
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
Sale-A-Bration is t e most perfect time to stock up on all the fabulous Stampin’ Up! products you love….with every $50 you spend you get to pick a exclusive Sale-A-Bration product for FREE!!!!
I am booking spring classes! Let me know if you are interested in hosting… Westsidepapercreations@gmail.co.
Join my growing team and the InKing Royalty! We love having hobbiest to bussiness builders…I would love to talk with you!
Sale-A-Bration is the perfect time to join Stampin’ Up! expecially as a hobbiest. Because, you get more of what you want!!! FREE Stamps!!!
Thank you for stopping by, I hope you have a fantastic Saturday!!!
Peace and Much Love-