Painted Autum for CAS(E) this Sketch #236
I really enjoy playing along with CAS(E) this sketch! They have such a wonderful design team who are full of amazing ideas. This weeks sketch is so fun that I made two cards to share with you guys today!! How fun is that!!!
I love the clean lines of this sketch! It really is a lot of fun to work with!!! Make sure you hop over to CAS(E) this Sketch to see the awesome design team’s projects and the cards by those playing along!!!
I chose to use the Painted Harvest stamp set. I love this set so very much! It is truly amazing! And is available tomorrow September 1st in the new holiday catalog!!!! You are going to love, love, love this catalog!!!! Promise❤
There are so many amazing options with this beautiful stamp set! I just can’t seem to put it down!!! So, I decided to show you the versatility of this awesome stamp set!
- The sunflowers are a two-step stamp. So, each flower base is stamped in Daffodil Delight. Then the top layer either Peekaboo Peach, Crushed Curry, or Tangerine Tango
- The next step was to add the centers in Smoky Slate with dots in Basic Gray and Lemon Lime Twist
- Then add some ink splitters in Lemon Lime Twist, Smoky Slate, and Daffodil Delight
- The leaves were stamped in Lemon Lime Twist and punched with the new coordinating leaf punch.
- The sentiment stamped in Smoky Slate and punched with the 2 inch circle punch. The background is the 2 1/4 inch circle punch
- The gingham ribbon soften the card bringing it all together!
The second card is a quick and easy card that was super fun to make. I flipped the sketch and rotated the circle and banner. How fun is that????
- The background was made with the Embossing Paste and Lemon Lime Twist ink refill. I just mixed a little ink into the Embossing Paste till I had the desired color.
- Using one of the Decorative Mask and a pallet knife I added the texture to the card.
- The flower was stamped in Daffodil Delight and Peekaboo Peach, The leaves in Lemon Lime Twist, The sentiment in Peekaboo Peach
- The ribbon is the new Burlap Ribbon in the Holiday Catalog
The Holiday Catalog goes live on September 1st!! If you would like a copy just let me know via email. I will be happy to send you one!
The Carols of Christmas Early Release is now available for you to purchase. You are going to love this set so much. It is my must have from the Holiday Catalog. It is amazing!!! So very easy to use and just simply perfect!!! It will remind you of why you love stamping in the first place. The stamp set pairs with the Card front builder dies! These dies rock!!!! They will make every Holiday Card sing in glory!!!!
There is a Paper Pumpkin sale going on and it is pretty sweet! This is definitely the time to join!!!
Here is the supply list. If you have any questions about today’s card, products used, or Stampin’ Up! feel free to email me at [email protected]