Welcome to InKing Royalty’s March Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word – and this month our projects are centered around GREEN. We are excited to share our creations with you today – there’s a wonderful variety of styles and occasions celebrated in this hop! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I have really been enjoying a moment with very simple cards. There is always something refreshing in remembering the things that first brought you to paper crafting. For me it was that moment when you stamped a perfect image!!! What could be better than stamping done right
I fell in love with the Seasoned with Kindness stamp set when I saw our fearless Inking Royalty Leander make an awesome card! You can see Brian’s card here
This set just perfect for little hello and thank you cards. Especially when paired with the sentiments in Varied Vases.
So, this is supposed to be all about green! I picked two of my favorite Stampin’ Up! greens. Call me Clover which is one of the current In Colors. The second green is Mint Macaron. Mint Macaron is my absolute favorite Stampin’ Up! green.
- The images were stamped with black ink
- Then using Stampin’ Wright Markers the image was colored
- The final step was to use a Mint Macaron border to bring the card together
- I have been adoring white ink lately! I love how it look here on Mint Macaron paper!
- The black border and sentiment makes the white pop!
- Here the leaves are stamped in white. Then stamped in black ink all on Call me Clover
- This card was also colored with Stampin’ Wright Markers. Tiny images are often easier to color with the Stampin’ Wright Markers verses the Stampin’ Blends . The Stampin’ Wright Markers allows you to quickly color. You can add two layers to create light and darks
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop,Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! (A few days late!) Enjoy the rest of the hop my creative friends!