The Global Design Project team has a great color challenge going in. Basic Black, Melon Mambo, and Smokey Slate. I love, love, love all the cards by the design team. So be sure to hop over to Global Design Project to check out all there wonderful projects. This color combination is so very happy! Just seeing the color Melon Mambo makes me happy. And you guys know I love Smokey Slate :>
For my design I decided to go completely clean and simple. Relying on this fabulous color combination to shine! I have been trying to push myself into doing more 3-d projects. Stampin’ Up! makes it really easy with the variety of boxes they provide for the big shot. One of which is the new Popcorn Box. This little box is perfect to treats of any kind. It is extremely easy to put together….
Here is a little video by Stampin’ Up! all about the Popcorn Box
Seeing all those popcorn boxes lined up in all their glory makes me want fall to come with all of its Carmel popcorn, popcorn balls, and just wonderful popcorn watching football…..
I kept things pretty simple with the actual box. And used the coordinating stamp set to make that fabulous tag. Now no popcorn box would be complete without a card to go along side….
The card features many of the same elements as the popcorn box and the tag. This helps bring both the card and the box together as one . I just love the new selections of washi tape. I have been using them a lot to add little accents of color to cards. The Melon Mambo washi is from the Pop of Pink Designer Series Washi Tape
Here is one last look at the two projects. And I will have to say, just look how cute the two are together. Just a little match made in heaven….
Bundle to save. When you purchase the Ready to Pop bundle you are saving 10% Think about all the cute little popcorn boxes you could make. And the set is great for other projects as well!! I am compleatly in love with the little rick rack die!!! I know I will be using him a lot!!!!
Ready to Pop Bundle
Remember to hop over to Global Design Project and check out all there creations. There is loads of inspiration over there for you!
Jennifer Read More
Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for July 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring projects using our favorite Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper as well as coordinating embellishments. What we love about Stampin’ Up! is they make it so easy to mix and match colors. And, the amazing selection of embellishments provides a wonderful finished look to our projects. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
I really concentrated on the party part of the hop and not the pattern!!! Well so, I kinda just decided to go with it. I had originally planned on using the paper from the blights designer series paper stack. In particular, the polka dots. But, when I went to get my paper I was all out…sad face :< No worries thought…. I could still make a pretty real red paper using the Brushstrokes background stamp and my real red ink …. Now, I was ready…. The colors for this project were inspired by a summer picnic. Red, Blue, with splashes of yellow and white. Think red table-cloth, yellow Lemon-Aid, and blue flowers ( but instead of flowers words) Any way, now that you understand my thought process…. or at least know where I was coming from. I thought, no real party is not complete without a invitation. And if you are partying in the summer then BBQ is the King in Alabama. So, Let’s BBQ with Lemon-Aid
Here are a few details:
- The card colors are Smoky Slate, So Saffron, Dapper Denim, and Real Red
- The jar is stamped in Smoky Slate and die cut using both the outside die and the inside die. The Jars of love stamp set and dies make several different jars. I used the largest one! Then on vellum I added So Saffron ink to look like Lemon-Aid . This was die cut using the outside die along with a whisper white. Then glue all three together.
- The enjoy is from the Ready to Pop stamp set
- The Let’s BBQ is stamped in Dapper denim using the Brushwork Alphabet stamp set
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Karen Gooch at Inker’s Workshop
- Pamela Sadler at stampin pink rose
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Laura Schollaart at Laura b’ Stampin’
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Shannon Jaramillo at ShannonKayPaperie
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
Be sure to hop along with all the Pal’s today! I am sure they have lots of fun inspiration for you today!
Jennifer Read More