The Blogging Friends are celebrating the upcoming fall with all the Awesome Stampin’ Up! products just perfect for all your fall crafting.
One of the things I am most excited about in the Holiday Catalog is that We Finally have a new set of stencils (Basic Patterns Decorative Mask)!!! I have been having so much fun using them!
I love how stencils can add a lot of impact to small areas. Or they can work as a complete background! And when you add ink and embossing paste the possibilities are endless!!
I have also been reaching for the Seasonal Wreaths Stamp Set a whole bunch!! The sentiments in this set are just fabulous!!
I have not had the chance to use that adorable little bird or the pretty fall wreath. But, I’m sure looking forward to them!!
- The background is watercolor using Cajun Craze and Crushed Curry ink refills.
- Once the watercolor was dried I added embossing paste with mint macaron and call me clover ink refills.
- The final steps were stamping the sentiment and mounting it with layers
- This card was made using the same steps as above. I tried adding a little green watercolor on top of the stenciling and it seeped through. Leaving a green watercolor look at the bottom of the card
- The card base is Mossy Meadow. And the layer is Mint Macaroon.
- The tree Decorative Mask is such fun! I had a hard time getting the mask to say in place. To solve this. I added a little tombow glue to all the little pieces. Let it dry. Creating a temporary adhesive. This solved the moving issue!
- The Stenciling was done with Old Olive ink.
The last card uses another one of my Absolutely Favorite items from the Holiday Catalog! The Cups of Cheer Bundle
This stamp set makes my coffee-loving soul happy!!! It is completely unique because two of the stamps stamp on both sides of the stamp. That’s right!!! You can make a left handle mug or a right handle mug from one stamp!!! How fun is that???
- The first thing was to stamp and color the mugs.
- The mug in the back was stamped in Early Espresso on shimmery white paper. Then watercolored with Early Espresso ink. After the watercolor was dried, I used one of the Decorative Mask to add some interest. The Old Olive ink shows up quite well on the light espresso watercolor
- The mug in the front was stamped in Old Olive. Then it was watercolored with the Old Olive ink. After the watercolor was dried it was time to add some stamping. The fern was stamped in Early Espresso using the Tidings All Around Stamp Set
- The Background is Gray Granet with Crumb Cake mixed with embossing paste on top.
I hope you will continue to hop along to see All The Fall inspiration!
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
Have a great day my crafty friends-