As I was getting ready for the Christmas Card Class that is happening today. I made a few gift tags to share with the group. Gift tags are a great way to add a little Handmade pizzazz to any present. During the class we will be making cards featuring Santa’s Gifts. To see the card we will be making click here. I decided to make the tags from the same stamp set and paper. I had so much fun creating these little tags. I am taking supplies to the class for them to make their own tags. Just a little surprise for them!!!!
If you like to color this set is perfect for you!!!!
Merry Moments Designer Series Paper is Perfect for this stamp set. Just another way Stampin’ Up! helps us create beautiful things! Coordinating products always makes life easier!!!
As of September 1st, Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog will be Live!!! Yhooo Hoooo… I am so excited!!!! I truly believe this is the best catalog Stampin’ Up! has ever had. I bring this up to tell you that in the Holiday Catalog Stampin’ Up! has added a Paper Stack version of Merry Moments. Paper stacks are 6 by 6. This is a perfect size to make tags and so much more.
The Ornate Tag Topper Punch made this project a breeze. The punch does all the hard work for you :>
Here are the Details:
- each tag is punched at the top with the Ornate Tag Topper Punch. This makes the with of the tags 2 inches. I have to cut my paper just so slightly less than two inches to fin into my tag topper punch.
- Choose the image you wish to use. Stamp the image using the new Archival Basic Black Ink (Available September 1)
- Using a Blender Pen and ink color in the image. Fussy Cut the images out if desired.
- Add areas of solid color to help the image stand out!
- Adhere the image and any other decorations using multipurpose glue and Stampin’ Dimensionals
Here is today’s supply list: