When it is a 100 degrees outside and 99% humidity my thoughts turn to refreshing dreams of lemonade. Alabama this time of year can be brutally hot! And our humidity just makes it sticky to even walk out side. Now, I am a professed heat loving girl! But, when it get so hot with the humidity really high I just want to be at a beach with my feet in the water…or maybe on a lazing creek canoeing…or even on a float in the pool! Key is being as still as possible near water to cool off and a big glass of Lemonade!! There is just something so refreshing about fresh lemons during a heat wave!!! Thinking about this lead to a card that combines three Amazing stamp sets. Lemon Zest, Coffee Cafe’, and Dare to Dream
- Colors used are Lemon Lime Twist and Crushed Curry with a little Daffodil Delight and Old Olive
- I’m completely obsessed with square cards right now. This square is 5 1/2 by 5 1/2. The tie dye panel is 4 by 4.
- The cup is stamped in Old Olive and watercolor with Crushed Curry.
- The Lemons and Limes are stamped in Lemon Lime Twist and Crushed Curry. The punched out with coordinating circle punches
- The Daffodil Delight is brought in on the Tie Dye panel. This panel was created using a coffee filter, Lemon Lime Twist ink and Daffodil Delight ink, and baby wipes. Just use the baby wipe to add ink to the coffee filter. Such fun
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
Check out Instagram for a version of this card with a straw! After taking the pictures and righting everything up I decided that this card needed a straw. Check it out on my Instagram page! While you are there, I hope you will enjoy seeing all my Christmas in July post! Instagram @westsidepaper
When you spend $50 in July Stampin’ Up! will give you $5 to spend in August!!! For every $50 you spend in July!!! Let’s all say Merry Christmas in July!!!
Below is a list of products used to make this card! If you have any questions feel free to contact me at [email protected]m