Stampin’ Up! is having a Amazing promotion. They are offering 15% off all stamps! What a perfect time to pick up that stamp set you have been eyeing! Or what a great time to pick up a little Christmas gift for friends who like to create. Now you know they will love a new stamp set!!!!!
Now just because I love you guys I decided to add a little something to the pot! I am offering a class discount to anyone who places at least a $30 order.
The next two Card classes are November 17th and November 21st. The stamp set we will be using during the November 21st class is Jolly Christmas. Now you know that I have truly enjoyed this stamp set. And today I have another great card for you that features Jolly Christmas.
I just love everything about this stamp set. The Have yourself a Holly Jolly Christmas is such a fun and blod sentiment! And it pairs so well with the Season of Cheer paper
So get signed up for the November classes and take advantage of Stampin’ Up! 15% off stamps….And if you have any questions feel free to contact me via email!
Thank You for stopping by Westside Paper Creations today!!!!
When I first saw this card by Stamp with Brian I knew I wanted to recreate it!
Some of the things I really like about this design is the clean look of it! The sentiment is the focal point! And the Designer Series Paper really brings the card together. I tend to cut all my layers with the same thickness of borders. I love how Brian has changed it up a bit and added some layers of paper with think borders and others with thin borders. This creates some interest…..To learn more about this fabulous card check out Brian’s post at Stamp with Brian
This is my recreation of this card…The paper is Season of Cheer and the stamp set used is Jolly Christmas. Jolly Christmas is one of my favortie sets from the Holiday Catalog. It really brings a lot of options to the table. The bold colors of the Season of Cheer designer series paper makes it really stand out!
Here are the details:
- The card base is Mossy Meadow card stock cut at 5 1/2 inches and scored at 4 1/4 inches
- The stamp is colored with Stampin Wright Markers. Then stamped on Whisper White card stock. The colors used are Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, and Cherry Cobbler
- The layers are 4 by 5 1/2 (Cherry Cobbler), 3 1/2 by 4 3/4 (Night of Navy), and 3 3/8 by 4 5/8 (Season of Cheer)
- The circles are from the circles collection framelits. I seem to keep forgetting to buy the 2 1/2 inch circle punch. This is why may circle layers are a little different from “The King’s”
Thank You for visiting Westside Paper Creations! I am here for you and your stamping needs. I would love to here from you. Please leave any thought or questions below in the comments section. Happy Stamping! See you back here soon!!!!
I always gravitate towards certain stamp sets. Some I love from the moment I see them, others I love after I have bought them. Some stamp sets I love from the moment I see them and then have a hard time stamping with them once I have them. (I’m playing around with one of those sets right now…day’s trying to get what I want) Other stamps I’m not sure what to do with them when I see them. But, once I start seeing all the beautiful creations and use the stamp my self I fall in love. It is always interesting to see what stamps I keep reaching for. Dove of Peace is defiantly a Love . I could use it every day and still want to pick it up again and create something new.
I was looking through some paper from the Holiday Catalog and in the Happy Hountings Designer Series Paper their is a great black paper with stars on it. Perfect for a night sky. I just knew it had to be paired with Dove of Peace.
The other little add sparkle comes from the new Black Glimmer Paper in the Holiday Catalog. No Black Glimmer Paper is not just for Halloween!!!
So, Now I bet I have you wondering how in the world do you make Happy Hauntings and Black Glimmer Paper work with a Christmas stamp.
Here are the details:
- The card base is Very Vanilla card stock cut at 5 1/2 inches and scored at 4 1/4 inches
- The layers are Black Glimmer Paper(5 3/8 by 4 1/8) and Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper(5 1/4 by 4)
- Stamp the Dove of Peace in Versa Mark ink then sprinkle with black embossing powder. Then Heat set using a heat tool. Make sure to use the embossing buddy before you stamp the dove. Also shake off any access embossing powder before heating the powder. I just love watching the powder turn into a raised embossed layer. So very cool!!!!
- Fussy cut the dove out using your paper snips. If you don’t own a pair of good paper snips then make sure to check out Stampin’ Up! snips. They make the best :>
- Stamp the word believe in Versa mark ink and then sprinkle with black embossing powder. Then heat set. The believe is from the Jolly Christmas Stamp Set
- Back the word believe with Black Glimmer Paper
Make sure you check out all the wonderful items that are apart of the weekly specials.
The supply list:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thank You for stopping by Westside Paper Creations. I hope you have a great and wonderful time creating today. See you soon and Happy first day of Autumn! Fall is officially here!!
The very talented Teneale Williams has a wonderful sketch for the Global Design Project second challenge. I thrilled to be playing along with this fab. group of card designers once again. They have some very wonderful cards for this sketch. So, please be sure to hop over to Global Design Project and check out all the creations.
When I got home from work last night the UPS Mad had left a box full of Happy Mail. Yeepee, It was full of new stamp set!!!! I am looking forward to making many new projects over the next few days to show you guys all the wonderful items that was in my Happy Mail. I was so excited that I had to use one of my new sets for this challenge. Jolly Christmas is a very happy set. It has a modern retro (Is that even a thing) feel about the designs. I just loved it from the first time I saw it in the Holiday Catalog. For me, it was a must have stamp set!
The deer is my favorite image in this set. I love the way he is leaping… Makes me think of something Pottery Barn would put on a pillow. Now there’s a idea…..
The greeting I used is from another set that Mr. UPS Man left.
Oh What Fun stamp set is full of amazing fonts and fun saying for Christmas.
Here are the detials:
- The card base is Cherry Cobbler card stock cut at 5 1/2 inches and scored at 4 1/4 inches.
- The layers are Mossy Meadow (5 3/4 by 4 1/8) ,Cherry Cobbler (3 3/4 by 2), and Winter Wonderland Designer Series Vellum(3 3/4 by 1 5/8) gold dots turned upside down.
- On the Mossy Meadow layer stamp the “star” using versa mark. Then emboss using silver embossing power and a heat gun
- On Cherry Cobbler card stock stamp the deer image in versa mark. Then emboss using silver embossing power and a heat gun After embossing cut out using the circles collection framelits and the Big Shot
- The sliver layer was made by embossing whisper white paper with versa mark ink, silver embossing power, and a heat gun. If you have silver foil paper this would work also. I did not have silver foil so I had to make my own. I used this paper to make a strip that was 1/8 inch by 3 3/4 and to cut out a circle using the circles collection framelits
- Stamp the “tis the season” from Oh What Fun stamp set in Basic Black ink on Mossy Meadow card stock and cut it out in a fun little way
- Add the vellum to the Cherry Cobbler by gluing the vellum to the silver strip and then gluing the sliver strip to the Cherry Cobbler Add silver thread over the vellum and Cherry Cobbler
Make sure to check out Global Design Project and all the wonderful paper artist on the design team. You will defantly find insperation from this group. And play along. I would love to see what you create with this wonderful sketch by Teneale Willams.
The Supply List:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Than You for stopping by Westside Paper Creations. I would love to here from you :> Have a happy and blessed Wednesday and we will meet back here again soon.