A Pattern Party for Pal’s Blog Hop
Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for July 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring projects using our favorite Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper as well as coordinating embellishments. What we love about Stampin’ Up! is they make it so easy to mix and match colors. And, the amazing selection of embellishments provides a wonderful finished look to our projects. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
I really concentrated on the party part of the hop and not the pattern!!! Well so, I kinda just decided to go with it. I had originally planned on using the paper from the blights designer series paper stack. In particular, the polka dots. But, when I went to get my paper I was all out…sad face :< No worries thought…. I could still make a pretty real red paper using the Brushstrokes background stamp and my real red ink …. Now, I was ready…. The colors for this project were inspired by a summer picnic. Red, Blue, with splashes of yellow and white. Think red table-cloth, yellow Lemon-Aid, and blue flowers ( but instead of flowers words) Any way, now that you understand my thought process…. or at least know where I was coming from. I thought, no real party is not complete without a invitation. And if you are partying in the summer then BBQ is the King in Alabama. So, Let’s BBQ with Lemon-Aid
Here are a few details:
- The card colors are Smoky Slate, So Saffron, Dapper Denim, and Real Red
- The jar is stamped in Smoky Slate and die cut using both the outside die and the inside die. The Jars of love stamp set and dies make several different jars. I used the largest one! Then on vellum I added So Saffron ink to look like Lemon-Aid . This was die cut using the outside die along with a whisper white. Then glue all three together.
- The enjoy is from the Ready to Pop stamp set
- The Let’s BBQ is stamped in Dapper denim using the Brushwork Alphabet stamp set
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Karen Gooch at Inker’s Workshop
- Pamela Sadler at stampin pink rose
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Laura Schollaart at Laura b’ Stampin’
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Shannon Jaramillo at ShannonKayPaperie
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
Be sure to hop along with all the Pal’s today! I am sure they have lots of fun inspiration for you today!