Leaves, Leaves, and More Leaves!
Welcome to day 2 of The Creative Way! I am stamping my way through the stamp set Rooted In Nature!
The Creative Way – A Product Feature
Today, I am using the two leaf stamps that remind me of leaf rubbings! Do you remember when we were all kids??? One of the art activities would be to go outside on a nature walk and pick up leaves. Then when we were back in the class room we would lay a piece of paper over the leaves. The next step was to rub a crayon over the paper and be awed when the leaf vein pattern showed through the paper! As a child I always loved doing this! So, as an adult I love that these two leaves remind me of my childhood!
Rooted In Nature
Rooted in Nature is a beautiful stamp set! I can’t say that enough! Every time I use the set I find another reason to love it!
The first post in this series shares a lot of my thoughts about the Rooted In Nature Stamp Set and the Nature’s Poem Suite that it is apart of! You can find that post here
- The color combination is pulled right from the New 2018 In-Colors. Blueberry Bushel, Pineapple Punch, and Lovely Lipstick
- The leaves that are stamped in Blueberry Bushel were stamped twice before re-inking.
- I adore the sentiment! Everyone needs to be reminded how wonderful they are!
- The yellow sequins are from the Tutti Frutti Suite in the Occasions Catalog
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
I really enjoyed making this sweet card! The final step was to decorate the envelope!
The Share What You Love bundle is jammed packed of stamping wonderfulness for every card maker or paper craftier out there!!! This bundle is only available for a limited time.
- Bundles are exclusive to the suite early release and will no longer be available after May 31, 2018. Individual items from the Share What You Love suite will be available when the 2018–2019 annual catalog is released on June 1, 2018.
Lots of awesome products are retiring from the Occasions and Annual Catalogs .You defiantly don’t want to miss out on these fabulous items!!
Have a great Monday! Go and live creatively my friends!