You are my sunshine….
Over the weekend I got to stamp with some special ladies. They are apart of my group and fellow Royals. I love haveing time with fellow stampers. We do losts of stamping, eating, and lafter!!! The happy laughter always rejunavates my soul! I love these ladies so much. And because it was the week of Valentine’s, I wanted to do something special for them.
I decided to use a “new to me” bundle from Stampin’ Up! With flowers, hearts, and word dies…I love love love word dies!!!! Sunshine Sayings is a very happy set of stamps and dies!! Thus project actually has no stamping…say what!!!! You heard me No Stamping Required…I love the whimsical feel of this bundle! I decided to pair the flower with the word sunshine! Afterall these ladies bring the sunshine to my life! Love them so much! I don’t make a lot of candy wraps, because they just are not my Forte. Figguring out how to make everything just right! The process was kinda satisfying , so I may be trying them more ? After several attempts I came up with a sleeve that the chocolat fit right into…
- The layers really make this sleeve!
- the Watermelon Wonder layer is 7 1/2 inches by 8 1/2 inches .
- On the 8 1/2 inch side …score at 2 inches, 2 1/2 inches, 5 3/4 inches and 6 1/4 inches
- The Daffodil Delight layer is cut at 4 inches and scored just like in step 2
- Use the polka dot texture impressions to emboss the paper
- The stripe paper is from the Pop of Pink designer series paper. It is cut at 7 by 3 1/8
- The flower is cut three times…Once with Wild Wasabi, once with Daffodil Delight, and once with Watermelon Wonder
- Glue the Daffodil Delight flower to the Wild Wasabi. Do not glue down the stem. Cut it off
- Glue down the Watermelon Wonder to the Daffodil Delight off set just a bit…again do not attach the stem. Cut it off
- Add wink of stella to the top flower!
- Cut out and add the word die sunshine!
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
Sale-A-Bration is the perfect time to stock up on all your favorite Stampin’ Up! products. When you spend $50 you get one item FREE! Exclusive to Sale-A-Bration!!! And even more exciting there are 3 new Sale-A-Bration items! See them here and see the other FREE products here
Have a great Tuesdays!
peace and much love,