Introducing the 2018 In-Colors
I’m sure you have heard by now that we have new In-Colors! The 2018-2020 In-Colors are awesome! They will be available to all in the up coming annual catalog (June 2) There are 5 new colors which are…Pineapple Punch (my favorite), Blueberry Bushel, Grapefruit Grove(the most perfect peach), Call me Clover, and Lovely Lipstick . I’m saying that Pineapple Punch is my favorite and it is….I was so hoping for a bright Sunny yellow! And boy did Stampin’ Up! deliver!!! It is awesome. The other 4 colors are just as amazing!!!
In May, there will be a special pre-release bundle available to all! Share What You Love Bundle will include the Love What You Do stamp set from the up coming Annual Catalog!
The bundle also includes designer series paper, ink, and embellishments. Also available are the 2018 In-Color ink pads!! So, I decided to combine the Love What You Do stamp set and the new In-Colors for a little parade of sorts.
Lovely Lipstick is a beautiful pink red that will make your heart skip a beat!!! It is such a beautiful rich pink red and will be perfect for flowers, backgrounds, and so much more!
- This is the easiest card I have ever made! The background stamp just lends itself to a very clean style!
- The Background wash of color was stamped with Lovely Lipstick .
- Then using Basic Black .I stamped the flower and sentiment .
- The final step waturess to add a few Metallic Enamel Shapes
From here, I played with the card design to step it up a bit! Also in each of following cards features the Diagonal Stripe Background Stamp .
If you have not gotten this stamp yet. You defiantly need to grab it up before it is gone! It will not be returning in the up-coming catalog . So go get it now! I promise you will use it all the time!!
- The card was turned on its side and a strip from the Diagonal Stripe was added.
- The washed background was Stamped with Blueberry Bushel by stamping off once then stamping onto the paper
- The flower and sentiment were stamped at full strength .
- The final step was to add a bow using the Whisper White twine.
- Yet again, I turned the design on its side
- The wash background was stamped with Call Me Clover as well as the Diagonal Stripe
- The sentiment and flower were stamped with Basic Black ink
- Finally, adding a combination one new twine in the Share What You Love embellishment kit and Whisper White twine
One of my absolutely favorite color combinations is yellow and blue….or is it blue and yellow. Anyway, before I degrees…I just had to share how awesome Blueberry Bushel and Pineapple Punch are together
- The wash background was stamped with Pineapple Punch
- The Diagonal Stripe, sentiment, and flower were all stamped with Blueberry Bushel
- The final touch was adding a few Metallic Enamel Shapes
The last but defiantly not least is Grapefruit Grove. It is just a happy peachy orange! I’m not a huge fan of oranges….But, I sure do love this color! It also, looks classic paired with Blueberry Bushel
- The wash background was stamped with Grapefruit Grove
- The Diagonal Stripe, sentiment, and flower were stamped with Blueberry Bushel
- The final step was adding some twine. The Grapefruit Grove twine is from the Natures Twine Set .(Available in Up Coming Annual Catalog) This twine is a stiffer twine.
I hope you enjoyed this little introduction to the New 2018-2020 In-Colors.
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.I can see making a set of cards like this as a gift! Everyone needs thank you cards! And this set would make just a wonderful gift set for a friend!
The Share What You Love bundle is jamed pacted of stamping wonderfulness for every card maker or paper craftier out there!!! This bundle is only available for a limited time.
- Bundles are exclusive to the suite early release and will no longer be available after May 31, 2018. Individual items from the Share What You Love suite will be available when the 2018–2019 annual catalog is released on June 1, 2018.
Below is a video sharing all about the Share What You Love Bundle
Lots of awesome products are retiring from the Occasions and Annual Catalogs .You defiantly don’t want to miss out on these fabulous items!!
Thank you for stopping by Westside Paper Creations today! I am looking forward to sharing with you again very soon!