InKing Royalty blog hop -Sneak Peek
Welcome to InKing Royalty’s May Blog Hop! Today’s Blog Hop is filled with projects that offer you a sneak peek at new items in Stampin’ Up!’s 2017 Annual Catalog. We are so excited about the June 1 release of this new catalog – it’s AMAZING – and we are excited to share our sneak peek creations with you today. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I happy to be sharing with you the today the Lovely Laurels dies and the Lovely friends Stamp Set. The Lovely Laurels thinlet dies are quite unique. They remind me of Roman times. The banner in the dies is quite lovely!!! I particularly like how you can put two together to make one big banner. These dies were a must have for me!!
I paired these with the New InColor Berry Burst, Oh My Stars Texture Impressions Embossing Folder, Lovely Words thinlits and Copper Trim.
- The laurels were die cut from thick whisper white.
- I pressed the versa mark ink pad against the die cut. Then heat embossed it with copper embossing powder. I did this twice
- The friend dies is done the same way
- The laurel and the banner is only glued down in certian areas. This allowed for lift and texture.
- The laurel was die cut in the New Berry Burst InColor.
- Using one of my favorite (new to metechniques), I stamped one of the texture stampes (timeless texture stamp set) in versa mark and then heat embossed it with copper embossing powder
- Using fast fuse to glue the laurel down to the paper.
- Stampin’ dementials under the banner to add depth.
Blog hop days make me so happy! I love seeing what all the Royals are creating. I’m so lucky to be apart of such a uber talented group.
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
The Easter Places stamp set is available NOW!!! In exclusive bundles. The Clearance rack is stocked and Retiring Products are still available!!!!
Paper Pumpkin is where Creativity starts!!! Exclusive paper crafting kits delivered to your door once a month!!! Use promo code STARTHERE for 25% off your first three months
I hope you will continue to hop along with the InKing Royalty and see all the awesome Sneek Peeks
Peace and Much Love,