One of my must have stamp sets from the Occasions Catalog was the Waterfront set! From the moment I saw it, I know I had to have it! Then it sat around on my desk for about two months staring at me….by then I had seen all the amazing cards that were being made with this set. And it became a little intimidating. So, It sat stared at me another month! Then finally, I decided to get over my fear and just use the set and see what happens. After stamping each image, I came up with a plan. And quickly designed a card around my little scene. And that’s where it set for at least two more weeks patiently waiting and yes still staring at me. Needless to say, Todays Waterfront card was a long time in the making and I very happy to be sharing it with you today!!!
The cool thing about the Waterfront Stamp Set is that all the elements just work so naturally together! Really, all you have to do is pick a few colors and start building a scene. Awesome! I can do that!!
You can make beach front views, mountain views, or lake front views all from one stamp set!!! Let’s take a moment to really appreciate how wonderful the sentiments are! Friends makes the good times better, love never gives up, and every little kindness makes the world better
- The colors used are Dapper Denim, Always Artichoke, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, and Smoky Slate
- The Night of Navy card stock is embossed with one of the Petal Pair Embossing Folders.
- The next layer is a leftover strip of Daffodil Delight watercolor
- Then on top of that is the Smoky Slate Gingham Ribbon
- The sentiment was added and the little yellow enamel shapes
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
The Waterfront Stamp Set will be returning in the Up Coming Annual Catalog!! It really is an awesome stamp set!
The Share What You Love bundle is jammed packed of stamping wonderfulness for every card maker or paper craftier out there!!! This bundle is only available for a limited time.
- Bundles are exclusive to the suite early release and will no longer be available after May 31, 2018. Individual items from the Share What You Love suite will be available when the 2018–2019 annual catalog is released on June 1, 2018.
Lots of awesome products are retiring from the Occasions and Annual Catalogs .You defiantly don’t want to miss out on these fabulous items!!
I will be back tomorrow with a new The Creative Way post! I hope each of you have a blessed Sunday! Go and live creatively!!!