A fun summer color combination for Global Design Project
I have not participated in an online challenge in a very long time! So, when I saw this weeks Global Design Project color challenge I knew it was time to participate! The colors for the challenge are Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist, and Mellon Mambo. This fun summer color combination will make you wish for bright flowers, limeade, and a pool!!
Does this fun color combination not scream Summer!! I know you are nodding yes!!! Yes it does!! Be sure to check out the fabulous creations by the Design Team!!! They sure are full of talent!!!
I was super excited to see a new frame stamp set in the upcoming Annual Catalog! Swirly Frames Stamp Set (146519) has circles, rectangles, and a square. I love the whimsical feel!
Swirly Frames was paired it with the Varied Vases (146644) and the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper! (45589)
Tuesday I shared a super sweet card that featured the Varied Vases Stamp Set! If you happen to miss it! Here you go!
- I have really enjoyed the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper. One of my favorite things is to color the paper with Stampin’ Blends.
- I used my pool party light and dark. Then because I did not have Lemon Lime Twist in a Stampin’ Blend, I used Chartreuse and Lime Peal in Prismacolor.
- The circle frame was Stamped in Melon Mambo. Then die cut with one of the Layering Circles. And backed with a Pool Party Scalloped Circle from the same Layering Dies
- The flower was stamped in Basic Black. The stamped with the fill in stamp in Melon Mambo after stamping off once
- The final step was to add the sweet sentiment! I just think this font is the most adorable ever…
I love decorating envelopes! For this one I added the sweet flower in stair step fashion on one side!
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
Petal Passion Designer Series Paper is retiring! It is going to be hard not to reach for this paper all the time! Make sure you get it before it is gone! It is perfect if you like to color, like bold graphic feel, or just love black and white patterns!!
The Share What You Love bundle is jammed packed of stamping wonderfulness for every card maker or paper craftier out there!!! This bundle is only available for a limited time.
- Bundles are exclusive to the suite early release and will no longer be available after May 31, 2018. Individual items from the Share What You Love suite will be available when the 2018–2019 annual catalog is released on June 1, 2018.
Lots of awesome products are retiring from the Occasions and Annual Catalogs .You defiantly don’t want to miss out on these fabulous items!!
Summer is quickly approaching! I hope this fun color combination puts you in the mood for all the upcoming summer paper crafting projects ahead!!! Be sure you stop by Global Design Project to see the designs team projects and all those who are playing along. Thanks for stopping by! I will be back Friday with an all new instalment of The Creative Way – A Product Feature! I hope each of you have a moment today to be creative.
Peace my friends-