Every once in a while there is a stamp set that comes around that brings pure joy! Varied Vases is one of those sets! Not only is it extremely adorable, easy to use, has a coordinating punch, but it was designed by one of my stamping Mentors, Mary Fish! Mary is an amazing lady and I could not be prouder for her! As part of reaching her 1 Million in sales milestone she got to design a stamp set!! How cool and awesome is that!!
Varied Vases Stamp Set (146644) comes with three different vase shapes, several different types of flowers to fill the vases, and the cutest font ever! Even better is that it is available as a bundle (148381) with the coordinating punch! Witch saves you 10% Yeppie!!!
This set will be available in the upcoming Annual Catalog! I adore the fresh and modern feel of this stamp set!
- The background plaid was made using the Brushstrokes (138952) background stamp and Mint Macaroon ink (returning in the Annual Catalog)
- The vase out line was stamped in Basic Black. Then the fill in stamp was used in Calypso Coral. Finally, the vase was punched out! How easy is that!
- The orchid was stamped in Basic Black .Then I used my Daffodil Delight marker to color it in. I did this before realizing there were stamps to fill in the color of the flowers as well!
- The shelf was stamped with Basic Black. Then stamped with Mint Macaroon
- The final step was to add a sentiment
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
I really enjoyed making this card! The vases are adorable! And they really make it easy to make beautiful cards!!!
One thing about the envelope. The envelope flap barley fits into the background stamp to create the plaid. I used masking paper and masked off the entire front of the card to keep it nice and clean while trying to stamp the flap. Well, I guess that was really two things ?
The brushstrokes stamp set used to make the plaid background is retiring. So, be sure to snag this wonderful set now before it is gone!!! I have loved using mine and it will forever be apart of my stamp collection! If you would like to see other cards with the Brushstrokes background check out these post!
The Share What You Love bundle is jammed packed of stamping wonderfulness for every card maker or paper craftier out there!!! This bundle is only available for a limited time.
- Bundles are exclusive to the suite early release and will no longer be available after May 31, 2018. Individual items from the Share What You Love suite will be available when the 2018–2019 annual catalog is released on June 1, 2018.
Lots of awesome products are retiring from the Occasions and Annual Catalogs .You defiantly don’t want to miss out on these fabulous items!!
I have really enjoyed sharing with you guys over the last few weeks! I hope each of you enjoy your day! Go and live creatively my friends!