You say it’s your birthday….
Happiest of days! The Inking Royalty blog hop is here!!! And we are celebrating Birthdays!!
Welcome to InKing Royalty’s February Blog Hop! Today’s Blog Hop today is filled to the brim with projects that celebrate birthdays. The opening line from The Beatles’ “Birthday” song ran through our heads as we joyfully created the birthday-themed creations we share with you today. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My favorite birthday set is Happiest of days So, of course I had to use it today for the blog hop!!! I love the sweet feel of this set! It is also perfect for coloring! Witch makes me very happy ?
There is so much wonderfulness in this set! The adorable cake! The sweet presents! And the extra elements! Not to mention how perfect the sentiments are!
- Using Stampin’ Blends I colored the dots in the designer series paper, the paper doily, the flower, and the leaves .
- The next step was to add texture by adding layers of ribbon, bakers twine, and paper doily.
- Finally the sentiment is popped up with the layers of ovals!
I decided that because we were celebrating birthdays that I would decorate a matching envelope!
The decorated envelope brings all the happiness of the Birthday moment to reality!
The second card, I decided to do a little extra coloring to completely change the look of the designer series paper. The Petal Passion Designer Series Paper is perfect to alter with color.
This paper is a must have from the Occasions Catalog! I love it as is! But, it is also loads of fun to add color to the paper making completely unique for your card!!
- By coloring the background pool party it completely changes the feel of the Designer Series Paper
- The layers of texture add a Vintage feel to the card
- The final delicate touch was to add the Tutti Frutti sequins
Here again I used some of the extra elements from the stamp set to make a super special envelope!
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Candy Ford at Stamp Candy There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
I am so glad that each of you stopped by today!!! I know you will enjoy the rest of the Birthday Celebrations throughout the Royal Blog Hop!!!