Saturday I shared a card with you that was designed from this weeks CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge. I promised you a second look at my card design with a stepped up version. Todays is the day!!! I love how this sketch lends itself to a card that has a very clean look. Yet, at the same time you can use it as a base for a more textured layered card!
Check out Saturday’s card here
Petal Palette and Share What You Love meet for CAS(E) This Sketch
I think my absolute favorite bundle from the Occasions Catalog is the Petal Palette Bundle! I adore the stamp set! And the coordinating dies are amazing!!
This bundle is going away at the end of May which saves you 10%. But, both the stamp set and dies will be available in the Annual Catalog, just not as a Bundle. So, If you want this awesome set get it now!
The Share What You Love got to have it all Bundle (only available in May) has the most beautiful paper in it! It is the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper. I love how well the paper works with the Petal Palette Bundle!
Is it not gorgeous!!! I can not tell you how beautiful this paper is in real life!!! I also really like the fact that you get 4 each of 6 double-sided designs. That’s 24 sheets of Specialty Paper! This makes it the perfect choice for any large projects!!
- The basic card design is still the same.
- Adding texture to the card brings a little added interest to the focal point of the sentiment and bird
- The final touch was adding the pearls
- The bird is stamped with Tranquil Tide on Petal Pink (A new Subtles Color).
- The doilie is colored with a Mint Macaroon (my current favorite color) Stampin’ Wright Marker
- The vellum leaf is from the May Flowers Framelits Dies.
Of course if I am stepping the card up, then I must have a pretty envelope! For the envelope I used the Love What You Do Stamp Set! It is included in the Share What You Love Bundle.
I used the small flowers, the little leaf, and the small dot to mimic the flowers from the Share What You Love paper.
- The flowers were stamped in Basic Black. Then with a blender pen color was haphazardly added to the flowers using Old Olive. I will be honest with you, I’m not real good with a blender pen. But, it worked perfectly for this!!!
- Then in Tranquil Tide the leaves were added.
- The dots are stamped in Mint Macaroon
- And as a last-minute thought I added more leaves in Tranquil Tide. Only this time stamping off twice before stamping on the envelope. This did two things. It filled in some blank spaces. And it gave some depth to the Stamping
I know this post was kinda long! Thanks for sticking all the way through it with me!
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
The Share What You Love bundle is jammed packed of stamping wonderfulness for every card maker or paper craftier out there!!! This bundle is only available for a limited time
- Bundles are exclusive to the suite early release and will no longer be available after May 31, 2018. Individual items from the Share What You Love suite will be available when the 2018–2019 annual catalog is released on June 1, 2018.
To learn more about the different bundles check out this video!
Lots of awesome products are retiring from the Occasions and Annual Catalogs .You defiantly don’t want to miss out on these fabulous items!!
Enjoy your Day! I will be back tomorrow with another instalment of The Creative Way!!! Stay cool and live creatively!