Bohemian Borders for PPA 263
I am playing along with the Pals Paper Arts today. They have another great color challenge for us today! Design Team 1 has combined Tempting Turquoise , Rich Razzlebberry, and Pear Pizzazz. One of these colors I have been using a lot of lately. Do you know witch one? When I first saw this combo it reminded me of the rich jewel tones of a exotic beach resort. (whooo, wish I was on a exotic beach) They are such vibrant colors. My first thought was flowers. But, as usual when I sat down with the stamps I gathered to make a great floral card. I looked over at Bohemian Borders and thought….Hum….. Ocean…. Perfect. This is the stamp set for these great colors. The Jewel tones are perfect for the Bohemian Borders stamp set. Here is the Banner for the pals Paper Arts Challenge 263 The next best thing to a exotic beach is this Jewel of a color combination……
Bohemian Borders stamp set gives you 9 stamps to create all sorts of patterns and backgrounds that are unique to you! I love seeing all the different ways I can combine the different stamps to make new and interesting patterns. I combined a great bold pattern with The Layered Letters to make my own greeting, Hello!!!
What do you think? I just love the pattern that was easy to make using the photopolymer stamps included in Bohemian Borders.
Here are the details of today’s card:
- Tempting Turquoise card stock cut at 5 1/2 inches and scored at 4 1/4 inches.
- The layers are cut at….Pear Pizzazz card stock cut to 5 1/4 inches by 4 inches . And Shimmery White (Yes, I know) cut to 5 inches by 3 3/4 inches.
- The rectangle layers are cut at….Tempting Turquoise card stock cut at 1 3/4 inches by 3 inches. Pear Pizzazz card stock cut at 1 1/2 inches by 2 3/4 inches
- On the Shimmery White stamp the Bohemian Pattern using Tempting Turquoise, Pear Pizzazz , and Rich Razzlebberry ink. The pattern does not have to be perfect. If it is not (like Mine) it just adds to the Bohemian Flair!!!!! :>
- Stamp Hello using the Layered Letters in Rich Razzlebberry ink on the Pear Pizzazz rectangle.
- All that is left is to adhere everything together using multipurpose glue and Stampin’ Dimentionals.
I have not decorated a envelope in a while. So, this was the perfect time to add a little flair!!!
Remember to take time an check out all the fabulous creations over at Pals Paper Arts! Design Team 1 has some great inspiration for all of us. And scroll down to the bottom and check out all the great cards by those playing along, Like ME!!!!
Thank You for stopping by Westside Paper Creations Today! We made it to another Friday!!! Have a great on and see you back here soon.