Over at Global Design Project, they have a great challenge going on. The design team really have some great inspiration for all of us so be sure to check it out! I am super excited to be playing along this week! It has been a while sence I had the chance to play with Global Design Team! So, Yeppie :>
The theme is Thank You so of course I had to pull out my favorite Thank You set.
I have not used this set in a while and I am not quite sure why. So it was nice to playing with it again.
Here are a few notes:
- The card base is Pear Pizzazz cut at 5 1/2 inches and scored at 4 1/4 inches. The card layers are So Saffron and Shimmery White
- The background is made with the Happy Patterns Decorative Masks, Clarity Stencil Brushes, and the ink colors So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, and Soft Sky. I taped the mask down over shimmery white paper then using the stencil brush picking up the ink directly from the ink pad added color to the card.
- The soft yet bold background works perfect with the One Big Meaning Stamp set.
- While I had my mask out, it was easy to make several backgrounds at once.
- If using the same color palate it is not necessary to clean mask in between backgrounds. The ink on the mask will help make interesting color combinations as you work.
Here are two other examples. The first using a dotted mask I have had a while. The second is with the diamonds from Happy Patterns Decorative Mask.
The colors are Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, and Tempting Turquoise. But, because I blended the Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoises inks the middle is green….
The Card base is Pear pizzazz . And the base layer is So Saffron
The colors used on this card are Crystal Pewter, Smokey Quarts, and Light Onyx by the Ton Stamp Company
The card base is Always Artichoke card stock. The Base layer is So Saffron
Just a Note about Clarity Stencil Brushes:
Every once in a while there is a product that come around that makes your life easy. In the crafting world I recently discovered Clarity Stencils Brushes! Thanks to my Friend, Lydia! These brushes have totally changed my stenciling world. They make blending a breeze when using a stencils. They are truly so much fun to use. I am completely obsessed with stencils now with all the different blending options. Mainly because of these brushes. So be sure to check them out! They really will change your world. You can find these wonderful brushes at So Susie Stamps and Clarity Stamp Co.
Here is the Supply List:
Stamp Set: One Big Meaning
Ink: So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, and Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black
Paper: Always Artichoke, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Shimmery White
Coloring Tools: Happy Patterns Decorative Mask
Clarity Stencil Brushes from Clarity Stamps
Ink: Crystal Pewter, Smokey Quarts, Light Onyx by The Ton
I would love to here from you. Please feel free to leave a comment below.
Thank You for stopping by Westside Paper Creations today. I hope you have a great day. Be sure to hop over to Global Design Project and see the fabulous creations by the Design Team.