One Big Meaning
We all have those people in our lives that deserve a Big Thank You!!!! I know I do!!! So let’s take a moment and remember to say “thank you” to all the people who in rich our lives. What a different world we would live in if everyone would remember to be grateful to the people around them every day. Today’s card is a step towards saying “thanks”. It is a simple design that packs a lot of impact with a classic print and a bold sentiment.
- The Card base is a Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes. The size is 5 x 3 1/2
- The Paper is from the new Designer Series Paper Stack Go Wild and is cut to 4 7/8 by 3 3/8
- The stamp is from One Big Meaning
- The essential tool used was the Stamp A Ma Gig. The Stamp A Ma Gig makes lining the words up a breaze. Once I got use to using the Stamp A Ma Gig I can’t live with out it!!!! It is a must have tool
- The Paper used is Basic Black (3 7/8 x 1 7/8) and Whisper White (3 6/8 x 1 6/8)
- On the second card the paper used is Basic Black (3 7/8 x 1 7/8) and Tip Top Taupe (3 6/8 x 1 6/8)
Now to step it up a notch…
So here are 3 ways to step up this card:
- Use your Big Shot die cutting machine and make a envelope liner using the Envelope Liners Framelits
- Stamp the out side of the card with that wonderfully big Thanks! (they will be sure to know you appreciate them) When stamping this Thanks… I simply masked the top words off/then inked my stamp/ removed the mask/ stamped the image. Post it note tape works very will for masking.
- Use different paper to change the look of the card.
Hears a picture of the masked stamp
The Go Wild Designer Series Paper Stack is full of fabulous bold prints that will make any card pop!!! You get 48 sheets of 6×6 designer paper for all your card making needs.
Hear is a look at the stamps that are included in One Big Meaning. This is a great set of stamps that can be used over and over. Check back tomorrow for another great project featuring this stamp set
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Great card! So bold a wonderful!
Thank You, Joan!