InKing Royalty Retiring InColors Blog Hop
- Welcome to InKing Royalty’s April Blog Hop! Today’s hop is filled with projects inspired by the Stampin’ Up!’s retiring 2015-2017 In Color Collection – our tributes to Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe and Watermelon Wonder. What fun! We’ve really enjoyed playing with these amazing colors over the past two years – and we are excited to share our creations with you today. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I have so enjoyed the Retiring InColors. They really have been fun to work with! Mint Macaron has been a favorite from day one!!! Along with Watermelon Wonder 😍 Other colors have grown on me, such as Tip Top Taupe!!! Truly the best neutral ever!!! Lets not forget, Delightful Dijon and Cucumber Crush… These colors are just delightful. Though I am sad that these colors are leaving us, I am super excited about the NEW InColors available in June…yeppie 💞
I paired our Retiring colors with the Special Reasons Stamp Set from the Occasions Catalog.
This stamp set is all the name suggests. It is perfect for making those extra special cards. The flowers are just perfect and the leaves are two-step stamps adding extra texture. There are dies that pair with the stamp set making even more flower and leaves combinations.
- The background is watercolor stripes of Mint Macron on Shimmery White. Adding layers of color over each other for a deeper color that blends out to the original stripes of color
- The flowers are stamped in Watermelon Wonder and Delightful Dijon. They are die cut with coronating dies
- The leaves are stamped in Mint Macron. The vanes are stamped in Cucumber Crush
- Tip Top Taupe is brought in as “the best neutral” for the sentiment
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Wendy Cranford at Luvin’ Stampin’. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Wendy Cranford at Luvin’ Stampin’
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lory Robinson at The Robins Nest Designs
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
Thanks for stopping by! I truly hope that you will hope along. I know everyone will have awesome inspiration for us all!!!
Peace and Much Love,