You’re So Sweet Gone Wild!
So, I have been playing around a little with black, white, and yellow. Normally, when I do this I end up making something completely different from what I intended. But, this time I stuck with the color idea and it payed off. The color inspiration is a classic combination of Black and White with just a splash of a bright color. Today, I decided to use Basic Black, Whisper White, and Daffodil Delight. I just love how it just seems to brighten up everything in life. (Side note for some reason James Taylor just went through my head….winter, spring, summer, or fall, …..)
Go Wild Designer Series Paper Stack is full of great bold images that make designing a card so easy. Any of the great designs will make your card come to life.
The You’re So Sweet stamp set is available in a bundle with the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies. This give you a 15 % savings. What a deal!
I really like this stamp set. It is full of fun and possibilities! Today, was the first day I have used it . But, I can tell that I will be bringing it out more often.
Here are the Detial of today’s card:
- The card base is 5 by 5. To do this cut down a sheet of Basic Black card stock to 5 inches by 10 inches. Then simply score at 5 inches on the 10 inch side. (if you have any questions just send me a quick email and I will try and clarify)
- The Daffodil Delight layer is 4 1/2 inches by 5 inches.
- The Go Wild layer is 4 inches by 5 inches.
- Stamp the “Just for You” in Basic Black. Then using the “banner” thinlit from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies cut out the inside banner.
- All that is left is to adhere everything down using multipurpose glue and Stampin’ Dimentionals.
That’s it. A quick and Easy card that is all brought together by Daffodil Delight. I love the way the Bold paper sets the perfect background for the Simple “Just for You” The two really do complement each other perfectly!
Here is your supply list:
Thank You for stopping by Westside Paper Creations. We are going to have a rainy Tuesday here in Decatur. I don’t mind though. It will be nice to have a little excuse to stay inside….. Well, except to work and back. Maybe, I can handle that…. I hope each of you have a Fabulous Tuesday! (if yours is wet like mine, be safe and stay dry, stay inside and create a little) I will see you back here soon.