I love the Spring when all the flowers start to bloom and we get excited about adding new things to our gardens. Succulents are some of my favorite plants. I just love the weird forms they come in.
On of the Retiring stamp set that I just love combines succulents with a terrarium. Live, Love, Grow is a go to stamp set to me. It makes it easy to build your very own terrarium full of succulents.
Live, Love, Grow Stamp Set
This set comes with every stamp you need to fill your terrarium. Dirt, rock, plants, and even a little ball for the top of the doom.
- The terrarium is stamped in basic black
- The dirt and rocks are stamped in Early Espresso and Sahara Dessert. The little extra space is colored in Soft Suede.
- The succulents ate stamped in Old Olive, Pear Pazzaze, and Mint Macaron
- the bottom of the terrarium is colored with Smoky Slate marker. Along with the ball on top
- The thank you is stamped in Smokey Slate. It is from the Rose Wonder stamp Set
- All this is layerd on a card base of Old Olive (3 1/2 by 5 card base) and Smoky Slate layer ( 1/8 th less )
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
There are a lot of great produts retiring. You deffantely don’t want to miss out on these. Now is the time to make sure you get everything you want before it is gone. Check out all the products here…
Have a great Friday! Happy stamping and be creative this weekend.
Peace abd Much Love,
I have told you guys many times that Global Design Project is my favorite challenge to participate in. I just love the talent on the Design team. This week I made sure that I took time to create a project for there challenge. I encourage each of you to play along with the Global Design Team. Here is this weeks banner.
When the new catalog came out there were a few stamps (more that a few actually) that was on my must have list! Close to the top of the list was a great little set called Live, Love, Grow. I just LOVE the name of this set and even better it is one of the sentiments!!!
Live, Love, Grow
The succulents and the bell jar terrarium just make this set precious. It even included the glass jar topper. Thought, I forgot to use it. Woops….Rocks, and dirt…They really did think of everything! I am head over heals in love with this set.
Here are a few details:
- On cold press watercolor paper I watercolored a blue background with a little aqua in it. Though, in the picture you can’t really tell it.
- Then I stamped the bell jar terrarium with the archival basic black ink.
- Then using only the solid images from the stamp set I stamped my little garden using a varity of green inks and Tip Top Taupe ink for the rocks and dirt.
- The background is the Brick Wall Textured Impression on Tip Top Taupe card stock
- For a little contrast I added a Watermelon Wonder ribbon behind the bell jar terrarium
- All that is left is to stamp the sentiment…
Here is the supply list:
- Card Stock: Thick Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, Watercolor Paper
- Ink: Tip Top Taupe, Garden Green, Old Olive, and Cucumber Crush
- Textured impression: Brick Wall
- Other: Stampin’ Dimentionals, multipurpose glue, Watermelon Wonder 5/8 inch mini striped ribbon
In life we should a live, love and grow a little! I personally don’t like the growing part. I can live, and I can love (most of the time) , but growing to be a better human is challenging….I wish I could just eat and grow to be better person and not grow in size. Would that not be the best. Eat something wonderful like, Hot fudge cake and it would give you some kind of mystical power to be a better person! Well, I am going to think on that for a while. Hope all of you are enjoying your Forth of July Holiday Weekend. I am crafting all weekend getting ready for the Christmas in July class.