Spring time thank you
I love the Spring when all the flowers start to bloom and we get excited about adding new things to our gardens. Succulents are some of my favorite plants. I just love the weird forms they come in.
On of the Retiring stamp set that I just love combines succulents with a terrarium. Live, Love, Grow is a go to stamp set to me. It makes it easy to build your very own terrarium full of succulents.
This set comes with every stamp you need to fill your terrarium. Dirt, rock, plants, and even a little ball for the top of the doom.
- The terrarium is stamped in basic black
- The dirt and rocks are stamped in Early Espresso and Sahara Dessert. The little extra space is colored in Soft Suede.
- The succulents ate stamped in Old Olive, Pear Pazzaze, and Mint Macaron
- the bottom of the terrarium is colored with Smoky Slate marker. Along with the ball on top
- The thank you is stamped in Smokey Slate. It is from the Rose Wonder stamp Set
- All this is layerd on a card base of Old Olive (3 1/2 by 5 card base) and Smoky Slate layer ( 1/8 th less )
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
There are a lot of great produts retiring. You deffantely don’t want to miss out on these. Now is the time to make sure you get everything you want before it is gone. Check out all the products here…
Have a great Friday! Happy stamping and be creative this weekend.
Peace abd Much Love,