One word “New” Blog Hop
I’m super excited to be hopping along with the Inking Royalty. This group of stampers is my favorite! They always provide plenty of inspiration, encouragement, and friendship! I’m happy you are here!
Welcome to InKing Royalty’s June Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word – and this month our projects are centered around NEW. With the launch of Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog, NEW gives us the opportunity to showcase new products and play with new colors. There are also new occasions (babies, weddings, graduations) to celebrate, so you are going to see a variety of projects in this hop. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I’m using the NEW In colors and two NEW stamps set today. The new In Colors are muted and lovely. I have not had much of a chance to play and discover all the loveliness of the In Colors. So, this blog hop was the perfect opportunity to discover how awesome they are! I found that I love Seaside Spray with Smoky Slate. And Terracotta Tile with Mint Macrone makes a perfect modern color combination.
I decided to use the Verdant Garden Stamp Set. I adore this pattern play stamp set. The best part is the stamp set is super easy to align! I didn’t even use the stamperatious. Just my stamp set and clear blocks!
I have been dying to use the willow tree in the Memorable Mosaic Stamp Set! So, of course, this was a perfect opportunity!!!
After stamping this willow tree I’m completely obsessed with the beautiful and unique look it produces!! I am absolutely looking forward to using it more in the future!
- The colors used are Terracotta Tile, Pretty Peacock, and Seaside Spray
- Look how absolutely lovely that tree is! I love when all you do is a stamp and you create a beautiful image.
- The Distinktive stamp is what allows you to have shades of ink with one stamping! Which is pretty cool
- If I was to make this card again, I would make the word “happy” in a different color. Something contrasting, maybe yellow.
- The circle was punched from a background that I made using Seaside Spray and Pretty Peacock. I saved the rest of the background for another card.
- The Happy came from the die set Well Written. The Birthday from the corresponding Well Said stamp set
Next up is the card made from the rest of the stamped background after punching my circle
- I had the Well Written dies out so, it only made sense that I die cut a few of the elements to add to this super simple card
- The Seaside Spray background needed a little pizzazz. So, the subtitle texture embossing folder to the rescue! This embossing folder is my all time favorite
- Oh my, this just might be my favorite color combination for the new In Colors. Terracotta Tile and Seaside Spray
- One of the fun things about the Verdant Garden Stamp Set is you can quickly create several cards but simply changing up ink
- I adore the color combination of Seaside Spray with Smoky Slate
- The thank you is from the Kindness & Compassion stamp set. The die cut greenery and friend is from the Well Written die set
I just have one more card for you. I really enjoyed creating different backgrounds using the New In Colors and the New Verdant Garden Stamp Set. I have about 5 backgrounds that I did not use. So, this is mot The last you have seen of this stamp set! The new In Colors are beautiful on there own or combined with other colors in the Stampin’ Up! family!
- Terracotta Tile and Mint Macaron are just so lovely together! This color com can go Modern Christmas to Summer happy! I went Modern Christmas
- This card lends itself to several ways to step it up. 1.you could add a ribbon and a nice bow 2. Sequins would look awesome. 3. A little silver thread behind the deer would bring some holiday sparkle
You may be wondering where Racoco Rose and Purple Posey are. I made several backgrounds with Racoco Rose it is a wonderful color. Unfortunately, when I started making cards I forgot to use one of the Racoco Rose Backgrounds. Purple Posey ink is not available yet. Hopefully, soon we will have it!
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
Have a wonderful Wednesday. I hope each of you hops along with the rest of the Royals!
peace my creative friends-