It is always a sweet moment when a friend brings a new pet home. A friend recently got a new puppy. So, of course I had to make them a card that will go along with a gift from my favorite pet store. Come Sit Stay in Nashville, Tn. This store is amazing and the owner Robin always knows just the right gift! She is amazing at what she does. So when you are in Nashville be sure to stop by her store! You want be disappointed!
For the card, I used the stamp set bundle At Home With You! This set is super fun! I love the door and all the seasonal decorations!!
I love the classy modern feel of this stamp set!!! How fun is it to have a beautiful door to decorate.
- Each element was stamped and then watercolored using watercolor pencils and ink refills.
- Then using the coordinating dies, each element was cut out
- The background is the brick walls embossing folder and the Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper(available Sep. 1)
- The door has a special die that cuts it on three sides allowing the door to open.
- That cute little dog is from the build a bike bundle. Is he not just adorable in front of the door…
The door opens up for a sweet message. That was created using a little masking, stamp surgery (yes I cut a sentiment in half ?…it will be okay ?. I put him back together with ❤ …?), and the Brushwork Alphabet set.
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
The Holiday Catalog goes live on September 1st!! If you would like a copy just let me know via email. I will be happy to send you one!
The Carols of Christmas Early Release is now available for you to purchase. You are going to love this set so much. It is my must have from the Holiday Catalog. It is amazing!!! So very easy to use and just simply perfect!!! It will remind you of why you love stamping in the first place. The stamp set pairs with the Card front builder dies! These dies rock!!!! They will make every Holiday Card sing in glory!!!!
There is a Paper Pumpkin sale going on and it is pretty sweet! This is definitely the time to join!!!
Here is the supply list. If you have any questions about today’s card, products used, or Stampin’ Up! feel free to email me at email@example.com