Welcome to InKing Royalty’s April Blog Hop! This year’s hops are themed around some of our favorite songs. Today’s hop is pulls inspiration from B.B. King’s song “Let the Good Times Roll.” How fun is that?! We’ve created projects that either feature images with wheels (cards, wagons, bikes) or celebrate good times. We are excited to share our projects with you. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
We all have those friends that make us laugh, smile, and generally feel better when we are around them. The we must celebrate stamp set honors those friends . The ones you have the most fun with. Those that are in your tribe every step of the way!!
These critters are the best of friends . And you can just tell the party is going to be awesome!!! That memory are about to be made 😁
- The critters are stamped in memento tuxedo black .This is a Stampin’ Blends friendly ink.
- The confetti was stamped in smoky slate .I stamped it twice before re-inking
- Then I used the Stampin’ Blends to color everything in
- The shadows in the grass are dark old olive pounced into the very saturated light old olive grass .
- The sky was quit a challenge . Just keep at it .Eventually, you will end up with something you like .Mine is still very streaky . But, by adding different colors it kinda looks like clouds in the sky.
- The banners are two of the new In Colors – Lovely Lipstick and Pineapple Punch.
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Candy Ford at StampCandy
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Deb Cozzone at Grand Central Stamping
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
Lots of awesome products are retiring from the Occasions and Annual Catalogs .You defiantly don’t want to miss out on these fabulous items!!
The Clarence Rack was restocked this week! Lots of fun products up to 60% off!!!
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hopalong to the next stop on the blog hop, Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!