Blogging Friends Blog Hop
Hello friends! Today is the Blogging Friends Blog Hop! We are all sharing inspiration basses on the theme spring wedding. I will be totally honest with you. I had a card idea in mind and made the cards. Unfortunately, I totally forget the wedding part. Instead of entirely remaking my card, I decided to share them with you anyway with the idea that if you just simply change the sentiment you have a wonderful wedding card.
The stamp set I decided to use is the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set. I truly love using this stamp set. You can color it and it is beautiful. You can use it in simple stamping and it is beautiful. This makes for a very versatile set. That along with the sentiments just really makes it awesome!
I also used the Woven Heirloom stamp set and the Kindness and Compassion stamp set. Both of these sets have wonderful sentiments. I really like the font of both.
I reach for the thinking of you in Woven Heirloom all the time! I also use the Thank you in Kindness and Compassion just as much! So let’s get on with why you are here! Cards, right???
- Each card features a Magnolia simply stamped in Highland Heather on Purple Posey paper
- The sentiment is also stamped in the same Highland Heather
- The stitched rectangle dies gives a little extra details
I can see giving a set of the above card to a bride for her to write thank you’s. Just change the colors to match the wedding colors and you have a sweet and useful gift. Now, for the cards, you would definitely have to change the sentiments
- I love the simplest idea behind each card. As a card maker, it is like going back to your roots when you find a stamp that is this pretty just stamped
- The card base is Mossy Meadow
- I love the combination of So Saffron and Highland Heather
- The Woven Heirloom sentiments are just absolutely beautiful! I love the vintage feel.
- If you want to set up the design adding a sentiment on a separate layer is always a good place to start
- Also, it is very hard to tell but the paper was embossed with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
So, here is the question of what stamp set makes these cards into perfect wedding cards??? My first thought is Last a Lifetime
Other choices would be Forever Blossoms, or Bloom and Grow.
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
Thank you for stopping by! I hope each of you continues to hop along!
Peace my creative friends-