In Color InKing Royalty Blog Hop
Welcome to InKing Royalty’s April Blog Hop! Stampin’ Up! announced it’s retired list yesterday – while we are sad to see some of our favorite products leave the catalog, we are certain that some amazing new products are on their way. As we introduce the 2016-2018 In Colors to you, we know we have to say goodbye to the 2014-2016 In Colors. Today’s Blog Hop is filled with inspiring projects that share some great ideas – featuring Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I have so enjoyed the Retiring “In Colors” and it is bitter sweet to say goodbye to such great colors. If you are in love with these colors it is time to purchase them if you have not! Stampin’ Up! will be soon introducing new In Colors witch will I’m sure be fabulous also! I decided to make a shaker card for you today using the stamp set Honeycomb Hello and the Hexagon Hive Thinlits Dies (both on the retiring list)!!!!
A few details:
- Using the Hexagon Hives Thinlits Dies cut out the shapes using Blackberry Bliss Card Stock and Whisper White Card Stock.
- On the Hexagon pieces stamp the different images from Honeycomb Hello using Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, and Tangelo Twist inks.
- Make frame using Hello Honey card stock and the Stampin’ Trimmer (You can also do this with rectangle framelits if you have them) but, it is real easy to make a frame with the Trimmer. Also, make a frame using Mossy Meadow card stock. After making the frames add them to your Blackberry Bliss Hexagon Hives Thinlits. Finally add a window sheet to this layer.
- Add desired sequins and glitter!!! Remember, to be creative!!
- Add a back layer to the shaker. Then glue this to the card base.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Candy Ford at StampCandy
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com
- Honeycomb Hello
- Hexagon Hive
- In Color Paper Pack
- Window Sheet
- Whisper White
- In Color Inks
- Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist
Thank You for stopping by Westside Paper Creations! We are still busy looking for a house! Wish us luck and this is all new. In other news, I am super excited that my very talented cousin is State bound for Doubles Tennis!!! Pretty Awesome for a freshman!!! Good luck to you Kenna! Love you… Congratulations to Jimmy and LA and your recent nuptials. We were ecstatic to celebrate with you! Love you both so :> Be sure to keep on the hop! You will be amazed by all the talent and wonderful projects! And don’t forget to wish Natalie a Happy Birthday when you hop to her page!!!