Some times you just have to create your own color! The days have been cool and gray here in Alabama. So today, I decided it was time to create my own Spring!! I love the colors of spring! Bright yellows, pinks, corals, and shades of green . It is just a happy time of year. To recreate my Spring day, I chose the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper . This paper is so fun to color!
I truly love this paper! The patterns are modern and classy!! The most perfect combination for Designer Series Paper!!! If you choose to color the paper it completely changes the look of the paper . My favorite way to color this paper is with Stampin’ Blends. The Stampin’ Blends are Stampin’ Up! version of Alcohol Markers. They will be available soon! Due to popularity they are currently sold out! But, they will be back soon! Stay tune for more!!
- The card base is Powder Pink cut at 4 1/4 inches and scored at 5 1/2 inches. I call this the Brian way, cause he always makes his cards this way! And Brian was the first person I noticed to do this years ago.
- The layer is Tranquil Tide
- After coloring the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper, I had a 6×4 piece, it was cut down to fit the card.
- The final step was to pop up the sentiment from the Color Me Happy Stamp Set
You guys know I love to decorate my envelopes . I did something a little different for this envelope!
- I made a square using a t-ruler and a pencil .
- The second step was to add the stamped images from Petal Palette stamp set
- Then, I added the square with a fine line pen. After adding the ink lines, I erased the pencil lines
- You can see some pencil lines within the square . That is for the address. They will help me right straight . After I address the envelope, I will erase the pencil lines
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
Below is the list of products used .If you have any questions, feel free to email me!
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope each of you have a little time today to be creative!