Happy Birthday for Fab Friday!
One of my most favorite things in card making is word dies. Especially when they have a really cool font. The New Happy Birthday thinlit fits the bill perfect.
Don’t you just love that font!!! I sure do! And it is a great size. I decided to use this die for the most recent challenge over at Fab Friday! This weeks challenge is a color. Challenge using all the Newest InColors. This was the perfect opertunity to use the embossing paste Stampin’ Up! introduce last week ( more on that in a moment) and the dimond shaped decorative mask.
The design team has some awesome examples with these colors. I hope you take a moment and see ther projects at Fab Friday.
- The new embossing paste is awesome! It is whipped and has a slight texture to it! Not all embossing paste have this texture. Some are much smother. I love the added texture of this paste! It remindes me of my favorite stucco texture paste.
- For each color I made some “colored” embossing paste. By mixing the embossing paste with a little reinker.
- Then spreading through the stencil a little of each color in different places.
- The die cut is stacked. I cut 4 of the happy birthday thinlits and stacked them. This created a added layer of demention.
- The dies are easy peasy to stack when using the new adhisive sheets. I was not foing to get these sheets. But, decided to at the last minute! I am so glad I did!!! This is a fablous product!!!
- The ribbon is the new shimmery basic black ribbon!
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
We always love our host! But right now they are extra special!!! So, when you are reay let me know!!! I am always happy to work with you. It’s a perfect time to save even more on all the NEW products!!!
Peace and Much Love,