They say that great things come to those who waite. I normally am not very good at the waiting part. Once I make a decision then I am ready for action. We have been waiting a lot lately. Wating on the new catalog (super exciting), waiting for the right house to buy. We have been wating fifteen years to have a “real” sign at the cafe’. One day Mike was talking to a customer and decided now was the time. I was completely shocked… Over the years we have talked about a sign but, knew it was out of our reach. Well, not anymore!! The waiting is over. I was so excited the day they came to put the sign up!!! It was that filling of accomplishment!!!! Finally!!! Over the years people would tell us we needed a sign, like they had figured out quantum physics. Trust us we know, and one day we will have one….I am so glad that we have a sign now and new people can find us easer!!!! It is like that day when hard work, the waite is worth it, and so many other saying colide into great happyness. ….this makes me a happy camper?
See what I did there?…Glamper Greetings is a wonderful stamp set. I particular love the greetings in this set. One of my favorites is “Hey there, happy camper” …how fun!!!!
This stamp set lends itself to so many different applications. From clean and simple to grungy watercolor.
- The colors used are Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, Smokey Slate, So Saffron, Soft Suede, and Soft Sky
- The background paper is from the designer series paper stack (InColors)
- The “sky” is from the timeless textures stamp set Stamped in Dapper Denim, Soft Sky, and Peekaboo Peach
- The camper is stamped with Basic Black ink. Then watercolored with Peekaboo Peach, Emerald Envy, So Saffron, and Soft Suede
- After the watercolor was dried I added Smokey Slate to the edges of the camper
- The next step was to add the flamingo , grass, and the sun
- Finally, I added a banner with the greeting
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
The retirement sale is going in full blast! I am sure you want to check it out!!!
The Clearance Rack was restocked this week!!! Select items upto 60% off
Thanks for stoping by on this beautiful Friday! I hope you all have time to be creative today
Peace and Much Love,
Jennifer Read More
Welcome to the Families First Pals Blog Hop for April 2017. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our 2017 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring projects that are all about our families. This is a great time of year to think about what to make for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or upcoming graduations. And, family vacations are just around the corner… how would you want to remember those special family moments? We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
This months blog hop is all about family! And what is more family than the family vacation. The Glamper Greeting stamp set is a throwback to the great family adventure!
This set is perfect for any style of stamping…from watercolor to adding all the little details to just the basics. Paired with Designer Series Paper, I went with just the basics. The Urban Underground has a awesome geometric paper that reminded me of mountains! This was the perfect place of our little camper family to visit!!!
I have really enjoyed this paper! If you do not have it, you really should!!!
The black and vanilla dots are on the back side of the “mountain” paper!! To pull out the color in the graphic design I added a layer of Delightful Dijon behind the camper and the designer series paper. Not only does it bring out the color it adds a little fludness to the card.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Susan Itell at simplestampin.com
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme by Becky Retzer
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps.com
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
Have a great day! Peace and Much Love,
Jennifer Read More