Happy Monday! We are back at it this week with lots of great thing to share with you. Today, I am sharing a card that was made for the Can You Case It Challenge #86 . This is a sketch challenge that is simple in design yet leaves a lot of room for interpretation. As with most sketches I tried to say as true to the sketch as possible. After all, that’s half the fun trying to create within the realm of the sketch.
I decided to use a stamp set that I have had for a bit. I just can’t seem to get around to using it. Though after using the stamp set. I am leaving it out to keep using. I love it!!!!!
Everything Eleanor is so wonderfully classic. I’m in love with the big swirl!!! And can not wait to use the flower.
Here are the details:
- The card base is Mint Macaron 5 1/2 by 4 1/4 inches. It is cut and scored the “Brian Way” Cut at 4 1/4 inches and scored at 5 1/2 inches.
- The layer are Delightful Dijon (5 3/8 by 4 1/8)
- The top two layers are Mint Macaron ( 4 by 4 ) and Tip Top Taupe (4by4) You will need to cut this down after you have layered the two pieces as you like them to be
- Use the Big Shot to emboss the Tip Top Taupe with your favorite texture. I used a retired stripes not recalling that it was retired. Dots would look quite lovely.
- On the Mint Macaron layer stamp the Swirl from Everything Eleanor using Mint Macaron ink
- The ribbon is the Whisper White Satin Ribbon that has been died to Mint Macaron using the Stamp and Wright Marker.
- The label is stamped in Delightful Dijon ink and then fussy cut. Using a Stamp-A-Ma-Jig add the Happy Birthday from the Birthday Blossoms Stamp Set
I have not decorated a envelope in a day or two so I decided quite last minuteto add a beautiful envelope to the card. I hope you like the little extra touch this gives to the overall statement of the card.
The Supply List
Thank You for stopping by Westside Paper Creations! I am here for each and everyone of you. If you have any questions feel free to contact me any time via email or leave a comment below. I do truly love hearing from you guys. Have a great day :> I will meet each and everyone back here soon.