For all the nature lovers out there
Stampin’ Up! has a new stamp set that celebrates the beauty of the natural world. Rooted In Nature is part of a Suite of products called Nature’s Poem in the upcoming Annual Catalog. I have enjoyed using it so much that I decided to feature it in the First of a new blog series, The Creative Way- A Product Feature. (More in a bit)
Rooted In Nature Bundle
Rooted In Nature Bundle is full of wonderfulness! a leaf, trees, a wood section, and great sentiments!
Not to mention all the dies! Three of the dies are embossing dies! The ones in the middle emboss the leaf image on any project!
The coordinating Designer Series Paper, Natures Poem is full of natural patterns and earthy tones.
This paper is beautiful!! And pairs perfectly with the Rooted In Nature Bundle. I particularly love the two leaf papers that have the soft leaf print look! Two of the stamps give a similar leaf look!!
- Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke, and Night Of Navy is one of my go to color combinations for Nature inspired cards. It becomes even more classic when you add Copper to it!
- The tree was stamped in Always Artichoke on Very Vanilla then die cut with coordinating die cut
- The sentiment was stamped then cut apart
- The final touch was to add some copper thread
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
Always Artichoke is going away next month! It is one of the core colors that is retiring! So, be sure to scoop up this wonderful color now!
The Creative Way
The Creative Way- A Product Feature will officially start on Friday! I am super excited about sharing this creative journey with you guys! The idea is to feature one product, bundle, or suite for a month! Stay Tune!!
The Share What You Love bundle is jammed packed of stamping wonderfulness for every card maker or paper craftier out there!!! This bundle is only available for a limited time.
- Bundles are exclusive to the suite early release and will no longer be available after May 31, 2018. Individual items from the Share What You Love suite will be available when the 2018–2019 annual catalog is released on June 1, 2018.
Below is a video sharing all about the Share What You Love Bundle
Lots of awesome products are retiring from the Occasions and Annual Catalogs .You defiantly don’t want to miss out on these fabulous items!!
Paper Pumpkin is having a great sale!!
I’m looking forward to sharing more of the Nature’s Poem Suite! Hope each of you have a great Wednesday! We are almost to the weekend!! We just have to hang on a few more days! Stay real and always be creative my loves!