My Stampin’ Up! friends are amazing! They are full of kindness and compassion. Each one of them brings there own sence of happy to this world! This is my favorite part of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator is the friendships I have made. And the friendships that have grown stronger through stamping!!! It just makes my heart full! Recently one of my Stampin’ Up! friends , Andrea sent me a card in the mail that she knew I loved. We are both part of the InKing Royalty. Brian King’s group!!! The best group ever!!! Anyway, Brian had a great little challenge for us in our InKing Royalty Facebook Group. The challenge was to make a card each day for 15 days! This challenge was so much fun and filled me with new ideas. So, Andrea posted this card one of the days. I commented on how much I loved the card! And guess what??? She sent me the card with the sweetest note inside!!! Is that not the nicest thing ever!!
- The background is from color theory paper!
- The chair and waves are from the seasonal layers dies
- The sun is from stiched shapes dies and a few banners
There is so much to love about this card! Here’s my top 3 reasons I love it!!!
- The happy mood of the card!!!
- The creative way Andrea used her dies. She fliped one to make waves. And her sun is just super smart!
- There is no sentiment on tge outside! This card is just perfect standing alone as it is. She used the inside of the card for a sentiment and a sweet note! Just perfect
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
When you spend $50 in July Stampin’ Up! will give you $5 to spend in August!!! For every $50 you spend in July!!! Let’s all say Merry Christmas in July!!!!
I hope each of you have a great day!
Peace and Love my friends-