Paisley and Posies with ink blending
Ideas for cards can come from just about anywhere. On of my favorite social media outlet for inspiration is Instagram. There are some awesomely talented people in this world sharing what they create. Recently, while scrolling through Instagram I saw a wedding menu that was drop dead gorgeous…. The colors were just amazing!!! And it had this large jewel holding the ribbon together….. So awesome!! Check it out below or Trever Scott Design on Instagram. He named this post shades of happiness. What a perfect name!!!
I just knew I wanted to recreate this beautiful design in a card from. The stamp set that came to mind was Paisley & Posies.
I love this set! It is always out on my work space just about all the time. Waiting for me to use it!! Just in case a card needs a paisley. Because, life is better where paisleys and posies exist!!!
- The colors Tranquil Tide and So Saffron for the ink blending. Berry Bliss for the ribbon and sentiment
- I placed all the stamps in my misty. I also used a few stamps from Eastern Beauty to fill in.
- Then inking the stamps with versa mark stamped all the images at once.
- Heat Embossing is so magical. After adding the embossing powder, use a heat tool to melt the powder.
- The final step is to add ink blended color over the embossed areas
- The colors for this card is Berry Bliss and So Saffron with Basic Gray ribbon and Silver Embossing
- The Faceted Gems were the perfect touch of bling.
- The ink blending added so much to this style of card. You could even just do one color of ink that would be very pretty
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
Below is a list of products used in making this card! If have any questions feel free to comment below.
I just want to take a moment and thank my friend Andrea who was with me every step of the way while making this card. My Saturday chatting with you and stamping was perfect!!!! Only thing better would have been if we were together while crafting. I always love seeing your amazing art!!!
Lets all be creative today! Life is better when we make time to do the things we love. It is always hard to carve out time for yourself. But, that time is as important as everything else.