I have another great Holiday Card for you today! I have thurly enjoyed making Christmas Cards in July. There is nothing like getting ahead…. Well, If I were truly getting ahead that would be one thing. But, let’s be honest. Making a few cards does not really qualify as getting ahead. I am still using stamps from the Clearance Rack. Today’s featured stamp set is Cheerful Christmas. I used this stamp set on Monday also. You can click here to check out Monday’s Card. This set is very Festive for the Holiday Season especially when paired with the Nordic Noel Designer Series Paper.
I just love the colors of Nordic Noel Designer Series Paper. The colors include are Garden Green, Real Red, Calypso Coral, Soft Sky, and Whisper White. Today’s card combines Real Red and Garden Green with the Nordic Noel Designer Series Paper to make a card that boldly stands out!!!
I just love the traditional Holiday colors of this card. The Real Red and the Garden Green shine when combined with Cheerful Christmas.
Here are the details:
- Real Red card stock cut at 5 1/2 inches and scored at 4 1/4 inches. Then using a bone folder to burnish the card on the scored line.
- Then cut a piece of Garden Green card stock into a strip that is 1 3/4 inches by 5 1/2 inches. Also, cut a rectangle that is 2 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches. Use the corner rounder.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White into a rectangle that is 2 3/4 inches by 3 3/4 inches. Use the corner rounder.
- In Real Red stamp the image onto the Whisper While card stock using a Stamp A Ma Jig. Then glue the Whisper White rectangle to the Garden Green.
- Cut a Piece of the Nordic Noel Designer Series Paper into a strip that is 1 1/2 inches by 5 1/2 inches.
- Also, cut the Real Red card stock into a strip that is 1/2 inches by 5 1/2 inches. Then using the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder and the Big Shot emboss the Real Red strip.
- Finally, glue the Garden Green strip, the Nordic Noel strip, and the Real Red strips together. And then glue them to the Real Red Card Base. Do all of this using the multipurpose glue. Add the Christmas Cheer panel to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals
Well, that’s it for now. I hope you will take time to check out the Clearance Rack and the Weekly Deals. And as always, I am here for you. If you have any questions regarding today’s card, Stampin’ Up!, or stamping in general please feel free to contact me. I would love to here from you. Thank You for Visiting Westside Paper Creations!!!!!
Check out all the Great Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s post: