Sometimes I like to give myself a challenge! So when I set out to make this card, I challenged myself to work on making a collage style card! I love the look of this style of cards. So, I decided to give it a try! This all started when I was watercoloring some leaves from Remarkable You Stamp Set! I love this set so much. And it had been neglected lately by me! So I was watercoloring and thanking about what I could make ….
Like I said, I adore this beautiful set! It is just perfect in every way. The bold graphic feel. The ease of coloring. And so on…
- The leaves were stamped on watercolor paper with Basic Black Ink. Then watercolor with the Old Olive pencil and a aqua painter
- The pink layer is watercolor paper painted with the Calypso Coral pencil. Creating a gradient effect.
- The doily is lightly water colored with the Bermuda Bay pencil.
- The sentiment is from Thankful Thoughts stamp set. And is stamped and Basic Black Ink on Very Vanilla.
The card base is 5 1/2 by 5 1/2 square card in Bermuda Bay. To make a square card use a 8 1/2 by 11 sheet of card stock. Cut it at 5 1/2 inches on the 8 1/2 side. Then score at 5 1/2 on the 11 inch side. The next layer is 5 3/8 by 5 3/8 inches in Powder Pink. The Basic Black Layer is 5 by 5 inches. The Wood layer is 4 7/8 by 4 7/ 8 inches.
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
We have lots going on right now in the Stampin’ Up! world. Designer Series Paper is buy 3 get one FREE!!! The Wood Texture paper used today is apart of the sale!!!
There is also a sale. Celebrating World Card Making Day! There are some awesome stamp sets in the sale. Also when you buy a Fast Fuse adhesive you get two refills for FREE!!! The More Cards and Envelopes are part of this awesome sale!!! everything in the sale is 15% off!!!
Have you heard that Paper Pumpkin in October and November will coordinate together for all your Holiday Crafting!!
- To receive October’s kit, customers must subscribe at paperpumpkin.com by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 10.
- Remember, the October and November kits coordinate but they also stand alone. You DO NOT need both kits to create a complete project.
Below is a list of products used! If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.