Gift from the Garden
Hello all!!! Thank you for stopping by Westside Paper Creations today. I am so every excited to share with you a great card today. You may recognize the design though the sizing is a bit different. I love how each design can have a all new life with different stamps and paper Today’s card features the stamp set Gift from the Garden and Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack. SO ON TO TODAY’S CARD……
Don’t you just love the three flower pots? I sure do. I am looking forward to using this set for many more projects to come. The Gift from the Garden Stamp Set is a classic rubber stamp that is available in two different mounts, wood or clear. Wood is by far my favorite stamp mount along with Stampin’ Up! high quality rubber stamps. It is defiantly a winning combination.
The Details of this card are:
- The Lovely background paper from Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack (cut to 5 1/4 by 4)
- The Calypso Coral layer behind the Pretty Petals paper really brings the entire card together (cut to 5 3/8 by 4 1/8)
- The card base is a piece of Very Vanilla card stock cut in half (the long side at 5 1/2 inches) and scored (4 1/4 inches)
- I used StazOn Jet Black Ink to stamp the image. Using the Stamp A Ma Jig I stamped the image multiple times to achieve really dark image.
- The Essential tool is Stampin’ Dimensionals. I used dimensionals to pop up the top layer witch gave this card some depth
Here are some ways to step this card up:
- Change the colors and the paper to give the card a very different look. Though the second card does not look completely different it is brighter and more vibrant than the original card
- Add a stamped image to the inside of the card and to the envelope. I just love the gloves and the watering can!!!! They both add some personality to the card.