The best is yet to come
I am using two of my absolutely favorite products in today’s card. I feel like I am always saying “this is my fav.” or “I just love this” or “you have to have this” or …… Well, you get the point!!!! Stampin’ Up! has made it so easy for us to want it all!!!! That’s because it is all the best….
English Garden Designer Series Paper is so very beautiful. One pattern in particular reminded me of my bedroom growing up. Pink roses and sea foam green walls. It was a lovely room! When I saw this paper my thoughts immediately went to my bedspread. I so wish I had a picture to share. But, I promise it was almost exactly this print!!!!
Best Thought’s is one of my favorite stamp sets in the Annual Catalog! I adore the sketched look of the stamp set. The sentiments are so fresh looking!
Best Thoughts stamp set is available as a Host Set associated with Stampin’ Rewards. When you shop with your demonstrator in person or online you have the opportunity to earn Stampin’ Rewards. This is how it works. Spend $150 and receive $15 worth of Stampin’ Rewards towards any product you would like. Also, when you spend $150 you automatically qualify to order a Host sets at a discounted price!!! I tell you this because…..
- You need to be aware that Stampin’ Rewards exist!!!!
- The Host Sets are AMAZING!!!!
- I am using one of the Host Sets today!!!!
If you have any questions regarding Host Sets or Stampin” Rewards feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Here are the Details:
- The card base is Mossy Meadow card stock cut at 4 1/4 inches and scored at 5 1/2 inches. I tend to do this opposite so that the card opens from the side. Though in the spirit of keeping life interesting and fresh. I decided to use the “Brian King way” once again!!!!
- The layers are Hello Honey and English Garden Designer Series Paper
- The circles are cut from punches and from the Circles Collection Framlits using the colors Blushing Bride, Hello Honey, and Whisper White.
- The sentiment is stamped in Mossy Meadow on the Whisper White circle
- The two ribbons used are Blushing Bride Cotton Ribbon and Whisper White Satin Ribbon. Both were cut to exact size of the card and adhered using a xyron x sticker maker.
Thank You for stopping by Westside Paper Creations on a beautiful Friday! I am looking forward to our Monthly Christmas Card Class tomorrow. Look for more information about upcoming fall classes soon! Have a wonderful day :>