A fun color combination for GDP097
The Global Design Project has a great color combination for us this week. It is Berry Burst, Wild Wasabi, and Crumb Cake. Be sure you hop over to Global design Project and see all the fab. inspiration the design team has for us this week! I think you will be quite impressed with what they came up with. Don’t forget to scroll down to the bottom and see all the wonderful creations by those playing along.
This lovely color combination is quite vestal. And should be kept in mind for all seasons. It makes beautiful summer flowers, awesome fall leaves, and would be wonderful for a modern Christmas Card!
I decided to pull out a stamp I had not used in a while. Defiantly Dahlia. This is a large background stamp that is us
I thought berry burst would be the perfect color for this sweet flower! And of course, I made another square card with it!!! I paired the Dahlia with a sentiment in the Climbing Orchids stamp set. I made three versions of the card for y’all today. The first two are the Global Design color combination. The third was a happy accident ?
- The Dahlia was stamped in Berry Burst on Shimmery White paper. You can’t really tell in the picture. But, this paper gives the stamped images a beautiful finish.
- The thinking of you was stamped in Wild Wasabi.
- The third step was to add the layers and ribbon
- The Dahlia was stamped in Berry Burst again.
- Then I used a baby wipe to add texture to the flower.
- Next using another baby wipe I added Crumb Cake.
- The Dahlia was stamped in Basic Gray. You can see little spots of Berry Burst. That’s because I did not clean my stamp before reinking. I was planning on using Berry Burst, but picked up Basic Gray.
- This one was so pretty just the way it was. That I decided to keep it extra simple and not add a bow
- I really love how the Basic Gray picks up the detail of this stamp
The final cards are 5 1/2 by 5 1/2. The Shimmery white layer is 4 1/8 by 4 1/8. Then each layer is built out from there. The two Wild Wasabi cards the layers are 4 1/8 , 4 3/8, 5, and the 5 1/2 card base. The Basic Gray card layers are 41/8, 41/4, 5, and the 5 1/2 card base.
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
I would love for you to join my team. My stamping friends are the best. When you join under me not only do you get to be apart of my team. But, you will also be a member of the InKing Royalty! The best stamping community around!!! Stampin’ Up! has a great July Join event going on!!! So want you join me now???? If you have any questions about Stampin’ Up! or Joining Now, please feel free to contact me at [email protected] Join in July, get Free products!!! Everyone who joins in July will receive the Carols for Christmas stamp set. Don’t know that set???? It is bran new for the Holiday Catalog!!! You also get the Essentials Gift Pack. This pack includes paper snips, grid paper, snail adhesive, a bone folder, and two D stampin’ blocks. Exclusive to Christmas in July!!
When you spend $50 in July Stampin’ Up! will give you $5 to spend in August!!! For every $50 you spend in July!!! Let’s all say Merry Christmas in July!!!
Below is a list of products used to make this card! If you have any questions feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Thank You for visiting today! I have enjoyed share with you so much! Hears hoping that each of you have a wonderful day filled with the things you love the most. And lets all find a little time to be creative.
Peace and happiness-