Holiday Catalog 2015 is Here!!!!
This is the day we have all been wating for!!! The Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog is offically here!!!!!! Whooo Hooo!!! I just love everything about this catalog. It is jam packed full of wonderful products! To make today a little extra special The Christmas Card Class took a little survey about the Holiday Catalog. I am going to use there results to feature a few products from the Holiday Catalog. Thank You to everyone who came the to August Christmas Card Class. You guys rock!!! You kept at it even when I compleatly overwhelmed you! Thank You for sticking with me Saturday and making the day great. Because yall are so Awesome, at the end of the post there is a special announcement just for you!!!
I asked the class four different questions about the Holiday Catalog.
- What is your favorite stamp set from the Holiday Catalog.
- What is your favorite fall stamp set from the Holiday Catalog
- What is your favorite bundle from the Holiday Catalog
- What is your accessory from the Holiday Catalog
I kinda feel like Family Fuede….And the Survey Say’s……
Let’s start with the favorite stamp set for Christmas!
- The most popular answer was All Ye Faithful. I will say this is the best Nativity Set I have seen in a very long time! I just love it :>Second up was Cozy Christmas, Peaceful Wreath, Happy Scenes, and Wonderland all in a tie
One person did vote for If The Broom Fit’s Stamp Set…Just because they liked the stamp!!!!
The Second Question was “What was your Favorite Fall Stamp Set from the Holiday Catalog.
- The top pick was Whitches’ Night
- Next up was If the Broom Fits. One vote in the Christmas stamp set category and one vote in the fall category…I told you I have the best group of ladies ever!!! They are always keeping me on my toes…
- Lighthearted Leaves, Acorney Thank You, and Happy Scenes all tied
The third question was “what is your favorite Bundle from the Holiday Catalog” We have a tie all around on this one!!!!
- Peaceful Pines
- Jingle All The Way
- Among the Branches
- Festive Fireside
The fourth and final question was “what is your favorite accessory from the Holiday Catalog”
The top answer for this question is actually NOT in the Holiday Catalog. But, It is a great product.
- The Grid Paper (Over all the ribbons, adhesives, punches, buttons, and Designer Series Paper) I will say, if you don’t own the grid paper it is a must! Best work paper ever!!!!
- The second up was Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper
- The Curvy Corner Trio Punch, Home for Christmas Enamel Dots, and Boughs & Berries Textured Impressions all tied
As you can see. There is so much to love about the new Holiday Catlaog. There is defantly something for everyone! Now, on with today’s card. I am playing along with the Fab Friday Challenge! This talented group of artiest have cooked up a extra special color challenge.
All these colors are perfect for fall! And combining them brings a richness to your projects. Make sure you visit Fab Friday and check out all the creations by the Design Team! Because this is the first day of the Holiday Catalog I wanted to use one of my newest stamp set from the Holiday Catalog. My wish list is so long that I have bought a few new items every couple of weeks to show you guys. Thankful Forest Friends is just to cute. The little Forest Friends are adorable….The Thankful stamp is from Acorney Thank You. (one of my personal favs. from the Holiday Catalog)
I’m just crazy for how the cute little fox turned out!!!
Here are the Detals:
- The card base is Tip Top Taupe card stock cut at 5 1/2 inches and scored at 4 1/4 inches
- The layers are Blackberry Bliss (5 3/8 by 4 1/8), Old Olive (5 1/2 by 4), Into The Woods Designer Series Paper (5 by 3), and Delightful Dijon (5 by 1 1/4)
- The Tip Top Taupe strip is 5 by 1/2 inches. Use the Decorative Dots Textured Impression and your big shot to emboss the strip
- Stamp Thankful in Blackberry Bliss onto the Delightful Dijon layer
- The fox is stamped on whisper white using Tangelo Twist ink. If you look close the fox is not all Tangelo Twist. I inked the fox with Tangelo Twist then using a sponge dabber dabbed a little Tip Top Taupe for some contrast
- The Squares are 2 1/4 inches, 2 inches, and 1 3/4 inches.
Now don’t forget to decorate your envelopes. It’s the most fun part is to make the package as pretty a the card inside!!!
Here is the Supply List:
Be sure to Check out the all new Weekly Deals!!!
Now for the big announcement! I am so happy that my classes have begun to grow. Because of this growth I am now able to offer a Host Code for each class. Basically how it works is. All items ordered during a class will be ordered using a Host Code to earn Stampin’ Rewards if the class total is over %150. During the class as part of the “door prizes” one person will be selected to receive the Stampin’ Rewards. I know you have questions but, more information will be provided soon. I excited that we are Growing and that this growth will benefit you!!!
Thanks for stopping by Westside Paper Creations!!! Have a great Tuesday :> And hop on over to Fab Friday to check out all the Fab. Creations by the Design Team and people just playing along!!!