Christmas in July ….Clearance Rack goodies are a must have
This week I decided to pull out items that are in the Clearance Rack at the Stampin’ Up! store and make several cards and other projects to showcase for you some of the great items you don’t want to miss out on. Not only are their fabulous stamp set in the Clearance Rack but, also great paper and accessory’s. All on SALE up to 60% off the original Stampin’ Up! price. It’s like having Christmas in July when pursing the Clearance Rack. With all the Holiday items. And for those of us who craft, its time to start making fabulous items for the Holiday Season. Their is no better time than now to get started all the wonderful Christmas and Holiday items on Sale.
Today’s card is a combination of two stamp sets available through the Clearance Rack Sale. The stamp sets used are Letterpress Winter and Cheerful Christmas. The colors used are Real Red, Cucumber Crush, and Smoky Slate.
I just think both of these stamp sets are wonderful. I love the ornaments in Cheerful Christmas!!! Letterpress Winter is very classic to me. I love the feel of the curvy ornate snowflakes matched with the bold greetings. For that matter, I like everything about both of these stamp set.
Here is my card for you today
The key to this card is the layers of paper that help a simple layout pop!!
Here are the details:
- The card base is Real Red card stock cut in half at 5 1/2 and then scored at 4 1/4. Use your bone folder to get a really nice crease on the scored edge.
- The Cucumber Crush layer is cut at 5 1/4 by 4. Then the Whisper White layer is cut at 5 by 3 3/4.
- Use the Stamp A Ma Jig to stamp the ornament in Real Red, Cucumber Crush, and Smoky Slate. Then use a ruler to draw a line from the top of the white layer to the ornament with your Stampin Wrighter in the same three colors.
- Stamp your greeting from Letterpress Winter in Smoky Slate.
- Glue the Whisper White layer to the Cucumber Crush layer. Then use dementionals to pop up the Cucumber Crush layer on the Real Red Card Base.
Their you have it. It’s that easy to have a fabulous looking card. Remember to dress up your cards inside and the envelope for a extra special greeting.
Don’t forget to check out all the great items in the Clearance Rack and come back tomorrow for another great card made from other Clearance Rack goodies.
If you have any questions about Stampin’ Up!, today’s card, or stamping in general feel free to contact me using the form below.
Thank You for stopping by Westside Paper Creations.