Welcome to InKing Royalty’s August Blog Hop! Stampin’ Up! demonstrators have been actively ordering from the 2016 Holiday Catalog – before it opens to customers on September 1. We are excited to share some of our new goodies with you today! Today’s Blog Hop is filled with inspiring projects that feature each artist’s take on the Fall months – Halloween and Thanksgiving are just around the corner. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
There are so may wonderful stamps in the new Holiday Catalog. I am in love with it all. Especially, the fall additions. The Petals & Paisleys Designer Series Paper is absolutely amazingly beautiful along with the stamp set. And I love all the Hounting Halloween additions. But, one of my absolutely favorites from the catalog is Totally Trees. I will admit that Stampin’ Up! has lots of trees right now. But, all of them are wonderful!!! Totally Treese adds a little flair to the trees with solid backgrounds that the trees can be stamped over. Our you can use just the trees. I also, love all the tropical feeling trees added to this set. What fun!!!! I really think this is one set from the Holiday Catalog that can be used over and over. And for any season!!!!
Just look at all the wonderful trees you get!
Here are a few details:
- The colors used are Cajun Craze, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black, and Whisper White
- The trees are stamped on Bristol paper (this is a vellum finished paper that is ideal for wet and dry techniques and is great for stamped images)
- I stamped the background after spiriting the stamp with water. This gives the variety in color.
- Then after the background was dry I stamped the trees on top
- Then it was just adding layers and stamping the sentiment on the Whisper White layer.
That fabulous sentiment is from the Suite Seasons Stamp Set in the Holiday Catalog. When I say this catalog is fabulous. It really is just jammed packed full of amazing stamps, paper, ribbon, and so much more….
Here is the supply list:
Stamp Sets: Totally Trees and Suite Seasons
Paper: Cajun Craze, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Cajun Craze, Basic Black
Other: Bristol Paper (you can find this at your local craft store or at dickbick.com )
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Brian King at Stamp with Brian. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Louise Sharp at Louise Sharp.com
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossom with Becky
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
Later this week new classes will be available! So stay tune for that. All my wonderful friends have great and amazing projects for today’s blog hop, so be sure you continue to hop along! I would love to hear from you in the comments below. Have a great Wednesday!