Fun With Flowers, InKing Royalty Blog Hop!
Welcome to InKing Royalty’s March Blog Hop! Stampin’ Up!’s Occasions Catalog and Annual Catalog are filled with amazing products that help you celebrate Spring with style. With floral stamp sets, dies and printed papers, you can’t go wrong as you have fun with flowers. Today’s Fun with Flowers Blog Hop is filled with inspiring projects that share some great ideas – we are excited to share what we’ve made and hope you’ll find great inspiration from our talented team members in this hop. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Spring is quickly coming and I could not be more happy for the change in seasons. I am so looking froward to blooming flowers. And the chance to plant some new items. Every day, I wander outside to look out at my peony that was planted last spring. Oh, how I look forward to seeing what they do this year! Will it actually bloom? I am already thinking about what herbs I will add to my collection this year!! Maybe, I will actually plant some garlic. Who knows….
Gifts from the Garden is a perfect stamp set for this time of year. It has everything you need to add a little extra pizzazz to your spring gifts.
The other thought about this time of the year that seems to stand out is that we seem to want to make big changes when Spring arrives. May people choose this time of the year to move (something I just may be doing very soon..UGGG), having weddings, graduations occur, or babies are born. Welcome Words defiantly is perfect for all these occasions.
When I first saw the Hearth and Home Thinlits I so wanted to add flower pots to the hearth. Gift from the Garden has the perfect little trio of pots!
Here are a few details:
- The card base is Tip Top Taupe. The card layers are Cajun Craze and Crushed Curry.
- The flower pots were colored with stampin’ write markers Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz, Tip Top Taupe, and Mossy Meadow.
- The Background is Shimmery White card stock with light light water-coloring with soft sky ink and Wink of Stella.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Sarah Berry at Stamp with Sarah
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Deb Cozzone at Grand Central Stamping
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Candy Ford at StampCandy
- Becky Volpp at Ink Blossom with Becky
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
Here is a supply list:
- Ink: Tip Top Taupe, Crushed Curry,
- Markers: Tip Top Taupe, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, Cajun Craze
- Paper: Tip Top Taupe, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Shimmery White
- Tools: Big shot, Hearth and Home Thinlits, Stamp-A-Ma-Gig
- Other: Multipurpose Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thank You to Brian King for featuring one of my cards over at Stamp with Brian! You can check it out here.
You still have time to vote over at Crafty Kylie for the International Blog Highlights!
Thank You for stopping by today! Be sure to hop along with all the InKing Royaltys to see all the Fun with Flowers inspiration! And have a great day :>