Happy Patterns meets Crazy about You
I will have to admit, I am not the best when using Decorative Mask. I just seem to make a mess… Well, I have decided that I am going to learn how to use Decorative Mask because they add so much possibilities. So when I get my technique down just right I will share it with you. Stampin’ Up! offers three different sets of Decorative Mask, Dots and Stripes, Hearts and Stars, and Happy Patterns. When I first saw Happy Patterns my heat went flutter, flutter…
This card is really all about the mask. Though the second in command is the amazing Hello You Thinlits. I have enjoyed using the “word” thinlits for so many different things. The script to me is just perfect.
The great thinlits I used just happen to be paired in a Bundle (you know what that means…..15% savings….with out having to do anything) They are Bundled with Crazy about You Stamp Set. This is a great set that lends it’s self to lots of different occasions. The Birthday used in today’s card came from this set.
So, as you can see I had a little fun with the decorative mask. Though, my technique is not perfect I do love the final effect of this card. The background is a wonderful splash of color! And the Thinlit just goes so very perfect with it.
Here are the Details:
- The card base is from the Whisper White Note Card and Envelopes
- The layer is Whisper White card stock cut to 4 7 /8 by 3 3/4 inches. I used the Decorative Mask, 2 Sponge Dabbers, and ink to create the background. The colors used are Daffodil Delight and Watermelon Wonder.
- Using the Hello You Thinlits cut out he “Happy” using the Big Shot and Watermelon wonder card stock.
- Using a Xyron X Sticker Maker (Not Stampin’ Up!) make your Happy into a sticker. Then adhere it to the background.
- Stamp Birthday on the Card using Basic Black ink.
- Then finally using dimensionals adhere the background to the card base.
So, now you know how to make a bold statement. With in a few minuets you can have a great card by using the Happy Patterns Decorative Mask and the Crazy about You Bundle. So very many possibilities. The Decorative Mask are such a great addition to the Stampin’ Up! family of products. I hope you will try them out soon.
We have all new Weekly Deals….
Thank You for stopping by Westside Paper Creations. See you back here soon.