I am completely in love with the Special Release Stamp Set Merry Patterns. The deer is just perfect. Not just the outline deer. But, the whole deer with a sweater on is adorable!!!
The candles are beautiful as well! I just love it! I am so happy that Stampin’ Up! is giving everyone the opportunity to earn this set.
Here are the Details
- Promotion period: September 1–October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- Place a $300 order (or gather your friends to order with you) to earn Marry Patterns
- The deer is stamped in Basic Black on Hot Press Watercolor Paper. You could use cold press paper, I used Hot Press because it was on my desk and convent.
- The watercolor look is gold Mica ink. You could use your Wink of Stella for a similar watercolor look. I would have if I had thought about it at the time.
- The black and gold thread adds a little interest to the card without taking away from the deer
The card base is a 4 bar size. The Stampin’ Up! Note Cards and Envelopes are just this size. So I started with the Whisper White note card as my card base. The Gold foil layer is 4 7/8 by 3 3/8 inches. The Stamped layer is 4 3/4 by 3 1/4 inches.
The envelope is stamped with gold and silver snowflakes that are in the Cheers To You stamp set. The inks are Delicata inks. The Merry Christmas is stamped with Stampin’ Up! Basic Black ink.
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
Designer Series Paper is buy 3 get one FREE!!! This is a great time to stock up on your favorite papers!!
There is also a sale. Celebrating World Card Making Day! There are some awesome stamp sets in the sale. Also when you buy a Fast Fuse adhesive you get two refills for FREE!!! The Note Cards and Envelopes are part of this awesome sale!!! everything in the sale is 15% off!!!
Have you heard that Paper Pumpkin in October and November will coordinate together for all your Holiday Crafting!!
- To receive October’s kit, customers must subscribe at paperpumpkin.com by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 10.
- Remember, the October and November kits coordinate but they also stand alone. You DO NOT need both kits to create a complete project.
Below is a list of products used! If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.